The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Abomination (Open RP)

Go down 
+2
Lacey
Mark.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:16 pm

Lacey shakes her head at Mark's idea. "The wall would be hard to clean up & I don't want Val coming after me."

"Remind me to pay for your dry-cleaning after the show, Rico." She kept staring at his ruined outfit, covered in all types of food and ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:29 pm

"Oh, gosh..." Devika mumbled, grabbing a couple of towels, "I think they're meant for cleaning the floor, but um... you can use these to clean yourself off."

Devika looked mortified at the mess surrounding the kitchen, and was a bit internal screaming about the conflict, but she just wanted a peaceful night.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:35 pm

Rico physically cringed at Mark and Kaden trying to push each other's buttons. It's evident that they have it out for each other...

Some would think that, by the end of the night, they'd be in a bromance together... sadly, that won't be the case...

Mark hates Kaden for spreading such lies about him, while Kaden needs to keep the lie alive.

Rico just, got on his knees and wiggled his way towards Devika. He managed to get some footing and lifts himself up off the ground with a nearby chair. He takes some of the towels and wipes some of the condiments off. "Ah... thanks, Dev..." He sighs.

"I'm gonna need a shower after this... I'll just... yeah." He waddles away from the mess he fell in, and heads up the stairs, getting ready for a deep cleaning session. Gosh, these condiments smelled so bad...
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:55 pm

Mark shrugged at Lacey. "I've broken lots of stuff and Val hasn't said a thing sooooo..... But I get ya haha! I'm sure you'll think of something creative to do!" Mark looked in the fridge to grab himself a drink. "OH WAIT! There is beer! HEY RICO! You still wanna-" Rico was already gone. "Oop."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:12 am

"Mark, please report to the Diary Room. You're gonna get an ASS WHOOPING. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:17 am

"OOP." A drop of sweat dripped off his brow. "I'm sure it's completely unrelated! Se ya!" He tip toes around the mess and dashed to the dairy room screaming "VAL I'M SORRY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:39 am

"Wow, I am very surprised, shocked really but that is lovely. Keep up the good work kiddo! Just work on your delusions next and then you'll shape up to be a decent fella, ya?"

he then looks over at Lacey and shrugs "Maybe they will bring some art supplies when you win house ambassador. They usually stock your basket with things you love"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Abomination (Open RP)   An Abomination (Open RP) - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

An Abomination (Open RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2