The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacey

Lacey

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:04 pm

Lacey gathers everyone in the living room.

"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador I have to nominate two people for eviction." She looks around the room. "That being said, I've chosen to nominate Jamie & Rita. With the numbers winding down, I have to be strategic. Jamie I've nominated you before and I'm sure you would nominate be if you got the chance. And Rita, I don't have any personal or game connection to you, so yeah. This meeting is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Rico crossed his arms. Again, stuck in a position where he's up against 2 powerful women who have better relations with the house than himself... in his mind, at least.

He rests his hand on Jamie's shoulder. "Good luck, ladies. We'll all need it!" He chuckles a little.
Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1