The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Clock10Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Jane was rushed into the house by the others. Val did say that it would be an instant eviction but... she didn't expect that everything would be so... instant. Harriet ushered her to the head of the room as the other contestants sat in their respective seats.

"Time to make that speech, Jane."

"Uh..." Panic was beginning to set it. Her eyes scan the others. "My first nominee is.... uh, Nico." Her eyes dart around the room. "My second nominee is... Amberly. Sorry I just... have to do what I have to do."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1) Clock10Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:19 am

"K"
Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 1)
Page 1 of 1