The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:07 pm

"Hey y'all, it's time for the nomination ceremony!" De'Quan calls everyone to the living room and stand in front of the room, facing the houseguests.

"So this is the nomination ceremony. As the kin- House Ambassador, I gotta choose three nominees to go up on the block. The three people I have chosen to nominate are..."

"Jedd. Nothin personal man, I just don't know where your head is at in this game right now. My next nominee is...."

"Natalie. Natalie...you're associated with Jedd. And finally..."

"Trixie. I'm putting you up because from what I've heard, you don't have many ties with much of anyone in this house."

"Best of luck to you all. This nomination ceremony is adjourned." Nailed it!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Wha-but but... did-did that- wha-

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Giphy

●Confessional●
'DID HE JUST SCREW ME OVER' he cries half hysterically. 'HE DID SCREW ME OVER!'
Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) 2HFz

Jay was upset but becomes angry.
Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Picgifs-angry-sad-upset-9638254
'He's not getting off the hook that easily! But UGH!!! I HAVE TO PLAY SMART' His eye twitches in frustration
●End Confessional●
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:32 pm

wow both flops in one nomination....i need this man in my life..i mean what!? Anyway bye Ratalie

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) 3601511_orig

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1