The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Joel gathers everyone in the living room for the second nomination ceremony this week.
"This is the nomination ceremony. As House Ambassador, I have the responsibility of nominating two fellow HouseGuests for eviction."

"The first person I've chosen to nominate is...Hassan. My second nominee is...Tobias. I'm nominating you both because I'm not aligned with either of you and you both seem like...strong-ish competitors. Nothing personal or anything." He points towards Hassan."If it were up to me I wouldn't let you go until we fu--- we matress surfed during a party. I-I need someone strong, but not as strong as me to hold onto..." He scratches his head and shifts awkwardly. "This nomination ceremony is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Hassan and Jules stared at each other incredulously.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" This was bull. The brothers just got their groove back, and now it was likely one of them'd go home. Tobias feels so attacked rn.

Hassan locked eyes with Tobias, then with Joel. "I, uh...I thought we had a nice friendship, Joel. You know, 'gym partners' and all that. I have to say I'm shocked."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Retardetchen

"It feels g8 to not b nominated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Nomination Ceremony (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1