The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:11 am

With everyone gathered in the room once more, Birdy stood on her little table and announced her decision to everyone.
“Having won the POP challenge, it’s my job to pick if one of the two nominees should stay, eh? After careful consideration, I’ve decided to save Rita. I hope there are no hard feelings between me and anyone else for this decision.” Birdy stepped down from her little table.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:32 pm

Lacey sighs as she stands up. “My turn, I guess.” She walks to the front of the room. “Since Birdy has taken off one of my nominations, I have to name a replacement. This person isn’t my target. In fact, I’m banking on this person’s social game and hopefully they stick around. I think they’re a cool person that many people like. So with that being said... my replacement nominee is Mark. Sorry. But I truly don’t want you to go.

This meeting is adjourned.”
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Rico just glares at Lacey. "Good to know." He just rolls his eyes as he sees Mark sit down.

He got up as soon as Lacey adjourned the meeting. His final hours were coming and he just needed to be alone for a little while...

He shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:37 pm

:0 !!!

*gasp*

*Lacey thinks I'm cool*
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Rita gasps in genuine shock, and her eyes narrow as she looks around her. Birdy Did That. But what does it mean? Could it be that... perhaps she isn't the devil in disguise after all?

No, she's a politician, there's no way... Clearly, by saving the representative of housewives everywhere, Birdy was pandering for votes in her next election! That is obviously the only possible answer. Rita snaps her fingers, having figured out this complex mystery. She knows Birdy's game. She's still got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2)   Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - POP Ceremony (Round 2)
Page 1 of 1