The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finale Week - Jury Roundtable

Go down 
+3
Peaches
Rico
Val
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale Week - Jury Roundtable   Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Angelica nods. "We're just trying to force you to look at all sides and think about all the possibilities. You say left, I say right. You say up, I say down. There is no right answer to a vote, just many possibilities."

She then checks her nails quickly. "Now that I'm done with that totally awkward spiel, let's move on to Nigel. Why does Nigel deserve to win the game?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Finale Week - Jury Roundtable   Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:05 pm

Rico sighed. He did not want to be a part of the discussion anymore.

"I have my personal reservations about Lacey. Nothing in my mind, body or soul with change that. I choose not to comment further." He crossed his arms and slouched in his seat.

Angelica asks the question.

"Nigel's alright. I'm surprised how far he's gone. Good on him." He spat out. "I'd be shocked if he managed to convince me to vote him... he ain't a hypnotist, though, so doubtful." He shrugged. "I really can't think of anything worthwhile Nigel's done, though. Has he even won an HOH?" He side-frowned. "He's probably just the body Bert or Lacey will bring to the finale. Who'd vote for Nigel over either of them, right? That's just how I'm seeing it at this point." He looks down to the ground.

"Is it time to go home yet...?
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Finale Week - Jury Roundtable   Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 am

Mark scratched the inside of his ear and flicked the wax from his finger into the void somewhere. He wa still oblivious to what was going on around him. "Nigel should win cuz he's cute." c:
Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Finale Week - Jury Roundtable   Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:03 pm

Rico shrugged. “That was to be expected... but does Nigel really deserve a vote? Some of y’all were in the house longer than us two, what has Nigel done? I’m not close to being convinced to vote for him either.”
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Finale Week - Jury Roundtable   Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:22 pm

"Well... the only person currently in the jury that has more competition wins than Nigel is Birdy. He has more competition wins than Bertrand and seems to not have made any enemies like Lacey has. That should count for something, right?

But does that mean he 'deserves' to win over Bertrand or Lacey? Let's discuss."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Finale Week - Jury Roundtable   Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:22 am

Rico scratches his chin for a moment. No one was speaking. This entire segment is dragging on for so long.

He finally spoke up.

"Yeah, I guess it counts for something. I only recall him winning one, but if he's won more, then congrats to him! I applaud his efforts. He has stayed afloat longer than us." He ponders.

"But, if you look at the whole 'not as many enemies as Lacey' thing, did he make friends with any of us either? I don't know about y'all, but after that thing that happened at the house meeting, where Nigel scolded me for not getting to know him, neither of us made the effort to get to know each other."

He crosses his arms again. "Like I said, the dude is probably the goat that will be the Vote Deflector except from Mark's vote that is made from like a bullet or something, that will penetrate Nigel's deflective shield."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finale Week - Jury Roundtable   Finale Week - Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Finale Week - Jury Roundtable
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2