The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:57 pm

Morgan limps with his crutches to the HA room then takes a deep breath. He knocks on the door "Hey Deressa can we talk?" He starts to get nervous because he's afraid that she'll think he's just kissing ass which isn't his intentions.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Deressa puts away a cupcake she was about to stuff her face with.
"Mhm, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:16 pm

Morgan comes in smiles "Thank you. So first off, congrats on the win, that was so fast. That takes a lot of skill. Second, I know we got off on the wrong foot and I don't expect you to be all buddy buddy with me even though it would be nice to be friends." He rubs the back of his head "listen I know you prob want to put me up, I'm not going to beg to be off or kiss your butt cause that's just not me. Anyway I am not a threat at all...i have done terrible in every challenge except the first one, I'm injured and one of my closest friends was sent home. It would be a waste of an HA to get me out... You should consider someone who is an actual threat in your eyes. "
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 pm

Deressa looks at Morgan confused.
"I don't remember what exactly you are talking about? I'm not really one to hold grudges, so...
I recall you were sketchy, but do you honestly think I'd hold it against you throughout the entire show? What am I, a schoolgirl?" She laughs.
"That aside. Now....you came here to convince me not to nominate you? I don't think you're doing a good job at it, hon." She picks up her cupcake again and licks a bit of the frosting off.
"Like...I wasn't planning on it in the first place. I can honestly say I have not even started wondering about that yet...but now that you brought it up...saying you're not a threat isn't doing you any justice. That's more of a reason to get rid of someone. You kinda made yourself sound useless, boo."

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:24 pm

"Well because we haven't talked all that much I wasn't sure. I just didn't want there to be bad blood between us cause there have been a few instances where we got off on the wrong foot. I just thought that you would put me up to avoid getting blood on your hands. I am not saying I'm useless, I'm just saying that it is pointless to get someone out who hasn't been a threat when you could easily beat me... farther down the road it is important to keep around weak people that you could easily beat not strong people who could send you home. You should try to get someone who is a tough competitor. While you may think I'm useless, I can keep you safe. I only came up cause I wanted to clear the air before nominations and I wanted us to be on good terms since you haven't seemed to like me."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:42 pm

"Oh sweety, no! If there was bad blood between us you'd have more than an injured foot by now." She laughed. "Jaykay, I'm just messing! I wouldn't hurt a fly." She lays down on her stomach and swings her legs in the air. "You have a point. But the fact that you're doubting yourself to such extent is fishy. Maybe you just want me to believe you're weak when you're actually not? I mean, an injured leg doesnt stop you from communicating with the other guests and turning them against me. But okay, I guess I'll take your word for it....for now."
She starts checking her nails to avoid eye contact for the next thing she's about to say.
"I guess you could say we're on good terms, but that doesn't mean we have to like eachother. I mean, I'm sure that if you actually liked me you would have come to "clear the air" much sooner and not right before I have to nominate someone. So yeah, no need to pretend, honey."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:52 pm

Morgan nervously laughs cause he could see her kicking his ass. "It's not doubting myself though, I can see how that is fishy but I'm being matter of factly. In every timed challenge, I was dead last, In the slip in slide thing, I kept falling. I have not been the best. And don't worry I haven't been talking bad about you. After I was HA, I stopped talking game for the whole next few weeks. And I promise that I wasn't pretending. I have no reason to dislike you. Yes I did come up when you won HA and yeah I'm trying to protect myself but I am being 100% honest to you right now. I am sorry that it took this long to do that, that is shitty of me, I'll admit. After this HA I do hope to get to know you if you keep me safe and be loyal to you since it would mean a lot since we did conflict a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:03 pm

Deressa squints her eyes and raises her eyebrow.
"Hmm...alright. I can't deny that you do seem sincere right now. I won't question you further, boo. IF you do happen to be lying it will show later on anyway. Overall, I am happy that you came to talk! Makes things easier for me." She stands up and hands Morgan a cupcake.
"Here, have one for the road! I'm expecting my friends to come over soon."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:11 pm

Morgan smiles and nods "Yeah if I was lying it would get me sent home for sure, so that would defeat the purpose of me pleading my case haha. Thank you for being understanding, I will keep my word and keep you safe. I'll let you get to your friends, thank you for the cupcake." He licks a bit of the icing "if you ever want to get to know each other, I'm usually downstairs" he smiles then waves her goodbye and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)   By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

By Gones be By Gones (Private RP, Deressa and Morgan)
Page 1 of 1