The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Empty
PostSubject: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Dio walks up to the girl's bedroom with a platter in his hands. He breathes out and knocks on the door, just in case anyone is... indecent. He blushes at the thought and scrapes his throat.

"Hellloo? Nisha, are you in there?"
He pushes down the doorknob with his elbow and slowly opens the door. "I'm... coming in now, it's just me, Dio!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Nisha looks up at Dio as he enters the room. Lately, she'd just been resting in this first half of the week and hadn't done much interacting with anyone. She smiles at the thought of someone coming to check on her. "Oh hey, Dio."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:35 am

He relaxes for a bit when he hears Nisha reply to him. He gives her a sympathic smile as he walks up to her.

"Heya girl, how are you doing?"
He sits down beside her and puts down the platter.
"How is your neck? You HAVE been resting right?" He asks her with a serious look on his face.

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Nisha sits up a bit as she listens. "My neck is doing better. Sleeping is a little rough though, I keep having slight back aches." She laughs softly as she stretches her arms. "I feel like I've been resting all day haha."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:03 pm

His gaze softens, and he closes his eyes as he grins.

"Good, that's what I like to hear. You seem like the girl who is constantly going up and about even when sick." he leans back, onto the platter - which gets his attention.

"Oh! Almost forgot something." he brings up the platter and shows Nisha a plate full of muffins - they smell the same as the muffins she helped him make before.
"See? I tried to make them myself now! I knew it would be useful to take cooking classes from Chef Nisha herself." he gives her a friendly smile, hoping she likes it.
"I uh... I was hoping to cheer you up a bit. I know it makes you feel down, I've suffered from injuries like that myself. And nothing works better then good food. IF it's good." once again he makes a slightly uncomfortable face, expressing his insecurities about his baking skills.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 pm

A little hint of light appears in her eyes as she spots the platter. They looked like the ones they'd made before, but freshly made. "Oh my...Dio I'm impressed!" She grabbed one, taking a small bite as her expression lit up, "Mmm, these are delicious." She smiled at the compliment, feeling happier already. "Thank you, I guess I needed a little cheering up haha." She looked at the muffins, eyeing them with wonder. "You seem very interested when it comes to cooking…is it a hobby of yours? I mean, other than sports of course haha."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:43 pm

"You think so?" he said with a bit of a too non-manly voice. He sucks in his breath when realizing this, rephrasing his sentence.

"I mean, I'm happy you like it." He sets down the platter.
"Well, heh, I haven't really cooked much in my life actually. I mostly play sports, game, work out, and repeat." he takes one of the muffins himself and takes a bite.

"I asked you to help me bake for a reason, actually." he slowly chews, and looks away from Nisha to hide the embarrassment on his face.

"I did something I kind of... regret. And I was hoping to make up to someone special by learning some new recipes, y'know it can never hurt. Not to mention, I think it would lighten the mood around the house if there's pastry to enjoy of. Or," he stuffs the muffin into his mouth. "cho simwly cheew somome up"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:04 pm

Nisha nods happily at Dio. "Of course I do!" She listened on as he listed his main activities, some of which she had expected. Hey eyes widen in excitement as she hears his reasoning on asking for her help. "Ahh, I see! That's very sweet of you Dio. And very positive thinking at that!"

She began to think of who he was possibly referring to. "Hm, is there a special someone in the house, you're trying to impress?" She smiled sweetly, thinking of possible candidates.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:25 am

Dio grins as she compliments him.

He then hears her ask about a special someone in the house, and a piece of the muffin flies into his trachea. he coughs nervously trying to hide the fact that he choked for a moment there.

"Special someone here in-in the house? HAHA oh NO NO!" he scrapes his throat.
"MY BAD I uh, I was talking about Juani, my girlfriend who is... happily watching the show from home! Not like, a girl here or something...!" he feels like slapping himself for sounding so nervous over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:54 pm

"Are you okay?" She watches, confused, as he starts to cough nervously. It was only when he mentioned his girlfriend that a look of realization appeared on her face. "Oh, I'm sorry haha! Well, I'm sure she's impressed at how well you've mastered these baking skills."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:26 am

"Yeah I'm fine." He rubs the back of his head.
"I hope so. Either way it feels like a win-win to me." He releases the tension on his shoulders.

"So enough about me, how are you holding up? I honestly didn't think you would be here all by yourself. Where is everybody?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:46 am

Nisha lets out a small laugh. "They're living it up, I guess. No matter what though, I have to focus on my wellbeing. I'm usually the one to be up and about even in my circumstance, but I've got to take it one day at a time." She lets out a sigh as she shakes her head a bit. "On the down side, this neck brace is driving me CA-razy, haha. Thankfully, I should be able to take it off by next week."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:03 am

He laughs.
"That does sound like you. And I can imagine that, it's awful being limited in your tracks. But can come off next week already? Wow! I bet you can't wait" he gives her a gentle smile, and gets up from the bed.

"Well I'm off again, gotta go take a leak. That plate is all yours, by the way. If you need anything, just gimme a call okay? I'm sure I'll hear, there's not many places to go in a house." he chuckles and waves her goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:20 am

Nisha nods excitedly. "Yes! I'm not too used to getting....hurt in this sense, so I guess I made a much greater deal out of a minor injury. I'm just thankful it isn't something that's going to take multiple weeks... or even months to recover." She lets out a deep sigh as she glances over to the platter.

"Ugh, I need another one of these. Food helps me escape reality sometimes..." She grabs a muffin taking a bite as she smiles in relief and comfort. "Of course, go do you boo!" She chuckles as she waves him off. "Thanks for the company, Dio."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:30 am

He walks out the door, but hears Nisha thank him for the company.
He pokes his head around the corner for a last time and gives her a thumbs up before rushing off to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)   Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Checking Up (private RP Nisha / Dio)
Page 1 of 1