The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marlee

Marlee

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions   First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Marlee sits on the couch with her legs crossed. "Okay, so I was one of the last people to get here so I still haven't been able to talk to too many people. But so far I'm digging the man candy." She winks at the camera. "Good job, casting directors. You're gonna make it very difficult for me in this house."

She readjusts herself on the couch to make herself more comfortable. "So, I know it's the only the first day, but people have already been showing how strong their personalities are. Manda, Satoshi and Valenda come to mind. I find each of them threatening in their own way at this point. I do get pretty good vibes from Nisha, Dio and Morgan though. They seem down-to-earth but also fun to be around. I can't work with people if they're duds." She sits up, ready to leave. "So I guess that's it for now. I gotta get back out there, give you guys some more material to work with and have some fun. See ya!" She gets up and leaves the room.
Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 1 of 1