The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1: First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tasha

Tasha

Day 1: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:04 pm

"I'm not getting used to this small room easily. But since it's like, necessary to come here, I don't see why not. Since the subject from today is 'first impressions', I guess I'll share mine."

"Manda... Oh dear, she... I guess she's not really here with ambitions, I guess? I mean, she's loud-mouthed and speaks anything that comes to her mind, it's like she has no fear of getting the boot. And taunting Ti'Shaun? Someone she doesn't knows? IN THE FIRST DAY? Gosh, this girl sure has no limits. I bet she's not right in her mind. I totally thinks she's getting ejected instead of evicted, because her behavior isn't something someone sane would encourage. But that's what they want on reality TV, so I doubt producers would take her away."

"And Ti'Shaun? I guess she's a okay person, even though she seems to brag a bit. But, anyway, this isn't bad, you should be proud of yourself! I like her love for herself! She seems like a valuable ally and a good person to befriend, so I'd like to put her under my wing. Same applies to Dio, it was sweet of him to try to calm things down after that little conflict of us happened. I guess he's not that smart, but his heart makes for it, I got the impression he's very good, but I'm scared he'll crush me if we ever play soccer together!"

"Deressa seems like a sweet girl, even though she may pass of the impression she's bubbly. Mark looks like he's too focused on not having much attention given to him, is it some kind of social strategy? I'll figure it out, somehow. And... there's Satoshi. He's the only person I genuinely think of as a jerk, oh man, can he chill? I really wonder if he can do chores, because otherwise, he's totally going down early, nobody likes a snarky guy, specially the ones who are sarcastic and rude all the time: He already angered a nice guy like Dio, so I can see him walking past that door in the next few weeks. Unless he chills."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:49 am

"Honestly, I am worried I'm giving off the impression I am a stern person. I don't mean that I don't believe my friendliness is a total fail, I just think people may think my sociability is part of some kind of social strategy! I totally want to win this game and all, but being honest to yourself comes first, it's basic values! I'm really loving my new cast mates dearly - or most of them at least."

"But, not trying to turn friendship into a game or anything... I bet I could use some alliances. Dio, Deressa and Nisha seem like good ways to start, or maybe even that crazy chick Manda!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Tasha sits in the chair with her legs crossed in a strawberry ice cream pot, that she munches down with a large spoon. She doesn't hold back in talking with her mouth full of ice cream.

"Yeah, it was a crazy day. I still have no idea about how the rooms are divided, but if they're really divided by gender, them, well, I just screwed up in the boys' room. Specially with all of that Takoshi's stuff, I guess he is trying to remake the impression he left on us but, still, it was upsetting how rude he was to everyone, specially Dio. I guess giving him a chance won't kill me anyway, but it will be the last one. Hope he doesn't screw up and all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10

Back to top Go down

Day 1: First Impressions
Page 1 of 1