The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1: First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Day 1: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:56 am

Ti'Shaun sashayed her way into the Diary Room and slowly plopped down onto the seat. "Ok, so this was long overdue right? I just came to let out my feelings on a few of these 'cast members'. First off, 

Manda, She honestly wasn't that bad of a first impression. She's bold, she's pretty, she's not afraid to say what she hasn't on her mind, and I like that about her. She could get far in this game, that's what I don't like, so I'll put her down for the ones I should I keep my eye on. 

SaToshi, I'm not gonna lie, this is pretty much the only person as of right now that I cannot stand. Its like he's stirring up uncessary drama, like cmon dang, whang can we have fun for a bit? Then he lashed out on that soccer guy. I don't know WHAT that was about."

She twirled her hair around in her finger tips. "Who else? Oh:

Tasha, she seemed like a pretty ok girl until all of that Asian drama started. Don't get me wrong though, I like her still. I just prefer not to get into that drama unless I'm the one that started it.

Nisha, she's pretty nice, but those are the ones you have to watch out for. I could see myself befriending her. People that are nice like her tend to be taken adventage of in competitions like this, I'll have to see what I can do." 

The girl placed her finger tip on her lip. "I think that's all for now, I will DEFINITELY be back for more spilling." She stood up and kissed the camera, then proceeded to leave the room.
Back to top Go down

Day 1: First Impressions
Page 1 of 1