The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1: First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Day 1: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:42 pm

"So far the cast seems pretty cool, I think I'll get along with most of them. Manda is so funny, and the other girls seem super chill and nice as well. I don't know much about the guys except Satoshi. I am surprised that Satoshi hasn't said anything towards me, he probably thinks I am a dumb burnout." he shrugs "I mean that works out in my favor if people think I am dumb since I am actually pretty smart. Thank god I smoked before coming to the studio so I seem even more dumb. I didn't plan that though, I just wanted to relax before the game gets all political and crap."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:44 am

"Do I feel worried about Yoshi walking in on me talking about him? No. It could help his game because what I said is true, no one wants to live with someone who can't take a joke and gets angry after one joke. I am an outspoken person, I tell people how it is and will say it to their face. It would have been bad if I was planning about sending him home or something"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:59 pm

"Man it is hard to tell who are going to be my biggest threats during the game. I need to keep more of an eye out to find out. Dio could be a threat since he is an athlete but this game takes more than being fit. I do think I can trust Valenda the most, she seems very trustworthy and she plays a good social game. I should maybe form an alliance with her and the rest of the kitchen crew from earlier but it is too early to tell. I would want to form one with Satoshi since he is really smart and I feel for the guy now that he opened up to me but at the same time, I CAN'T be associated with someone who is a wild card... it would put a target on my back and I do not need that. Especially so early." Morgan lets out a sigh "day one and I am already stressing myself out a little bit trying to figure this crap out, fuck" he laughs
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:10 pm

Morgan looks left to right then slightly whispers "I am scared of that Isaiah dude. I feel like he is going to burn me at the stake or spray me with holy water or something. Christians usually are not fans of my alternative lifestyle" Morgan puts air quotes for the word alternative lifestyle. He then awkwardly smiles and rubs the back of his head. "hell, he could have jesus listening in to tell him I am saying this, even though I don't believe in the guy."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:00 pm

"Um what was that with Mark? He's quiet but then all of a sudden he is very concerned about his stuff...is he going to kill us?" his eyes widen "Isaiah do your voodoo stuff or something and save us with your christian powers"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Morgan rolls his eyes and lets out a long sigh "It sucks with all of this drama. It is risky to get into it but I mean...I should have went with Satoshi in the talk with Tasha in the first place since I had a feeling he would have trouble talking things out with her. I need a smoke again, gosh...at least I'm not the one fighting which can cause a target on your back or make a divide in the house." Morgan brushes his hand through his hair while looking at the ground "I'm sure this will get resolved."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10

Back to top Go down

Day 1: First Impressions
Page 1 of 1