The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions   First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:38 am

Day 1:

I am DEFINITELY kicking myself in the ass now. This is only the first day and I already know that people want to see me walk out that front door. I can tell just by how they approach me. As for some people for example

I am pretty sure that Tasha would be the first one to initiate a party when I get evicted. That is obvious just by how she talks to me about how I need to calm down. As far as some of my other cellmates go, I don't have a good feeling about Ti'shaun, it seems like she has a lot to hide. Not to mention, she is a pretty bad liar about her past. Manda is odd yet eccentric. Normally I wouldn't like those types of people, but I think it suits her well. Deressa hasn't said much to me, but from what I have seen she is harmless. As long as she is around people, she couldn't have less of a care in the world. The same goes for Mark, except he always seems to keep to himself. I wonder why that is. Maybe one day he will open up to someone in the house. Valenda on the other hand, is a rather different kind of woman and one that I can respect deeply. I appreciate her extrovertive nature, but I am still confused on why she calls me Yoshi. Is it just because my name sounds somewhat similar to it? Ugh! Anyway, I don't really know what to say about Morgan, half the time he seems out of it while the other half he seems like a level headed guy. If that is what marijuana does to you, then I DESPERATELY need it. Last, but certainly not least, Diorno, I can go on forever about how much he has done me wrong, but I won't go into detail. We will see where this goes.

Let's hope for the better as time goes on...AND I SWEAR TO GOD! THE OTHER HOUSEMATES NEED TO STOP CALLING ME A PERVERT!!!
Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 1 of 1