The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1: First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Day 1: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:09 am

Walks in flipping her hair as she takes a seat.

"Wow, my first DR session is already happening. Okay, so first impressions..."

"I'm really loving the cast for the most part...there are definitely some huge personalities in here but that's to be expected! I'm going to start with Tasha though, the one I adore the most! From what I've seen, she seems super nice and chill like the others, but I also admire the fact that she has a bold sense of humor, like me! The way she made Satoshi out to be a pervert was super hilarious. I was trying my hardest to hold back my tears at how flustered the poor guy was."

"Speaking of bold, Ti'Shaun and Manda have a lot of confidence, which I can admire. I think Manda will be fun to hang with around the house but, I don't know if I'll be able to fully align or put my trust in her. Ti'Shaun on the other hand is a well known player. I loved watching her and the Cheetah Girl Alliance on her season. She made it to final four and she had a very good social game! Even so, she seems a bit different in person...was she always so boastful?"

"As for the guys, I got some strong vibes from Satoshi. I hope for his sake that he has a good game plan, otherwise his social game could very much be his downfall! I think that's it for now. Hopefully I'll have more to say in my future DRs but, for now I've got some more mingling to do!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Day 1: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:56 pm

"I have an inkling there are already some big targets in this house. Satoshi seemed to show his true colors not too long after introductions so I'm really curious to know whether he has a solid idea of what he should do from here on."

"I feel bad that Tasha has become part of the drama as well. This house is full of paranoia so I'm really concerned that she may already have a huge target on her back. She made a scene earlier today and came storming into the room afterwards. She explained the situation and really wanted to talk to Ti'Shaun and I privately but of course those guys showed up! I decided it'd be best for me to leave the room so they could resolve their issues because.. I'm not too sure I want to be associated with someone who may be on the house's radar."

Back to top Go down

Day 1: First Impressions
Page 1 of 1