The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

First impressions Empty
PostSubject: First impressions   First impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:26 am

DAY 1

Mark sits down and stays quiet for a while because he doesn't know what to say. He finally sighs and speaks
"First day and found I've met many people... My first impressions about the cast?"
"Geez... Manda is just, I can't tell anything good about her. She freaks me out a bit. I'll try to stay far away from her but that's going to be very hard.
Erm, Tasha might be kind person but I think like she forces her smile... Maybe it's just me, but who cares.
Ugh, and Satoshi is a big bundle of nerves, like have you seen what he did to Dio?"
slowly stratches his back of head
"I can't believe I say it but he really needs to chill... Oh, speaking of Dio, he seems to be a nice guy. I don't think I'd befriend with him, since my main point is to win this game. Heck, that's why we're here, we fight for money. But, having an alliance would help me get far in this game... Hm... I really need to think about it."
mumbles to himself while leaving this room "O ja pierdole..."
Back to top Go down

First impressions
Page 1 of 1