The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1: First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Day 1: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:41 am

Dio sits down and stares into the camera. He then grins and leans back. "Back to the tv business, how I love these kind of jobs. Though this ain't a job, this is a game. Even better right? Not that I don't love doing tv commercials and such, I uh... you get it."

"My first impression of the other houseguests so far? Well, let's see.
Tasha was the first one I had a good impression of. She seems genuine and kind, and for some reason she reminds me of my mom. In a good way!"
"There's also Manda. She is obviously very present in the house, and it's  impossible to miss her. She too seems genuine, and provoking at the same time. A bit of a wild card, I guess."
"Oh, and then there is Mark, who is just.... there. I admit, I don't really know how to approach him. He seems quiet and that doesn't go well with awkward." He rubs the back of his head.
"And finally... Satoshi. I have no idea what his problem is, but he far from kind, at least to me! What did I do wrong? Is he biased against athletes? Or maybe he's secretly a big fan and I once forgot to sign something for him? Sigh.... that magazine throw was totally uncalled for though! The last thing I want is people seeing me angry. That doesn't look good on me."

Dio breathes out and stares into the camera again with a pleasant smile.
"I am here to have fun as well, so we will make the best of it! Who knows what great friends I could make here."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Day 1: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:01 pm

"Hmmmmm...." He presses his index fingers together and focuses on the camera he is facing.
"Hello ladies. -And men, of course. Sorry, old habit.

-I am a bit conserned about the situation in the house right now. There's so much tension already, and what did we do so far? Nada. There are some who seem super kind and definately my type of people to hang out with but I didn't have the chance to talk to them yet... The girls are all nice but I'm too awkward to just walk up to their room at this time. Isaiah took off with Raldo and I honestly would have preferred to get to know both of them over listening to Satoshi's feud with Tasha. Although I do hope to have that guy stop being to bitter to me for no reason."

He reaches to a bag that's resting on the ground by his feet, and pulls out his soccer ball.
"At times like these, there is nothing better then a relaxing ball game. Now doesn't really seem like the time though."
He nervously presses both of his hands to either side of the soccer ball.

"I am also super nervous about how Mark will respond to me and Vale's decision to have him be punished. We barely got to know everyone and here we are 'punishing' people. I don't like it, I didn't make the rules! I wish I did. I'd definitely have the house include a gym and soccer field."

He shows the camera his charming smile and continues.
"Either way, it seems like things have calmed down for the moment. Things will be alright in the end... I hope."
Back to top Go down

Day 1: First Impressions
Page 1 of 1