The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ti'BYE girl!!

Go down 
+3
Jay
Jedd
Harriet_Jane_Jules
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Manda was lounging out by the pool in her cute little bikini and wide-brimmed hat. She was just as happy as can be after Ti’Shaun’s elimination, and was reveling in everyone’s sour mood. Let them be angry. She was fairly certain her vote had been the deciding vote, and nothing made her happier than knowing she got to put the ‘final nail in the coffin’.

If Manda were a less impulsive and petty person, she’d question how a few lame insults turned into such a burning hatred… but, Manda was quite possibly THE most impulsive and petty person on this side of the equator, so she embraced it instead.

She sighed loudly, inviting all around to join in her shitty attitude. “GOSH, is it just me or is the air so much lighter here now? Like I can breathe without all that ego and negativity in the air…”

Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:04 pm

Valenda walks in the backyard in one of her swimsuits and a towel over her shoulder as she sits next to Manda and puts her feet in the water.

"Hey Manda...it looks nice out today."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:07 pm

She nods, “Oh it totally is, babe. It’s like a dark presence has left us… a sassy rain cloud blown away by the breeze.”
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:33 pm

Nisha comes outside with her donut swimsuit on and sits beside Vale, with her feet in the water. "Hey Vale, Manda."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 pm

"Ladies." Dio walks up to the pool. He all he wears is his dark blue swimming shorts and bright orange flip flops, which he kicks off when at the edge of the pool.
He looks away for a second, face slightly red.

Oh boy... So many girls... in SWIMSUITS.
He mentally slaps the caveman inside of him that was about to take over, and jumps into the pool forgetting that the ladies are sitting on the edge.

"Oh shoot! Sorry did I get you guys wet?" he grins awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:06 pm

She nods and feels the sun hitting her. She then turns her head at Nisha "hello Nishy dear...how are you feeling?"she puts her hand on her shoulder.

She looks up at Do then turns her head the other way, blushing hard.
Whyyyyy?? He comes at the wrong time...look at his body
She feels the water splash on her & the girls then she covers herself with her towel in embarrassmen
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:43 pm

She frowns, disappointed that she wasn't getting the reaction she wanted. Oh well though, time to re-capture the attention. "Ain't no thang, Dio. I wanted to go topless anyway~" She gigggles and grabs one of the ties of her bikini top, giving it a light tug (not enough to untie the bow)
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:45 pm

She turns redder as she see's Manda tugging at her top
What does she plan on doing?
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:03 pm

"Wh...Wha-" his eyes widen as he sees Manda tug on the bikini top. He brings one hand to his mouth in awe as he is speechless. Is she... going to strip?

Taken aback by her sudden change of action Dio nods his head softly, and slowly brings his head under water to cool down.
And possibly also to hide the blush that Manda clearly caused.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:18 pm

... Are they seriously not going to do anything? Is she like... allowed to strip on live tv? Not that Manda was at all concerned about showing off her body--she was naked most of the time at home and she was DAMN proud of her hot bod--but it seemed like that might be frowned upon.

...Then again...

She pulled the string that kept her bow together and just held her top over herself, gasping dramatically. "Ooooooops~"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:30 pm

Her eyes widen as she see's Manda's boobs fly out of her top "M-manda! Y-your um yea your girls there are enjoying themselves there."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 pm

Nisha waves at Dio as he comes up. "Hey Dio!, Come to join u- Aah!" She squeals as she gets splashed. She cuckles as he apologizes and attempts to splash him back. However, with her neck brace getting in the way, she's only able to extend her arm to produce the tiniest splash possible. "Take that." She gasps at Manda's gesture as she tugs her string. So bold.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Dio's appears above the surface of the water again... to be greeted by the sight of Manda's topless body. He gasps at the sight.

"Holy friggin m-MELONS!?" he stutters.
He then quickly makes a few powerful strokes to the side of the pool and climbs out.

"Does anyone want a drink?! I feel like we need a drink!" He points at Nisha and then at Vale "You guys look like you could use a drink! I'll go grab some drinks! Yes I will do that!"
He hurries off into the house, tripping over his slippers in the process. He catches himself before falling over, and continues to make his way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:34 pm

Manda giggles again at Dio's antics. Hasn't the boy ever seen breasts?? Even sillier how the girls are reacting--they HAVE breasts. But she chooses not to embarrass them further by pointing it out... instead she chooses to embarrass them by throwing her top to the side of the pool and jumping in!

Ti'BYE girl!! Giphy

"Come on in, y'all~ Water's great~"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:48 pm

Nisha was almost thrown off by Dio and Manda's behavior. She wasn't expecting them to act the way they did. She figured that it had to do with the fact that she hadn't really spent much time with either of them to begin with. "Lemon water, please! Just squeeze half a lemon into a glass of water, would you?" She giggles at his clumsiness but then returns her attention to the others.

"Ahh, no thanks girl. I just came out to catch some rays~." She began to kick her legs in the water as she hummed a tune. As much as she wanted to go for a swim, she couldn't risk worsening her injury with someone who seemed very playful.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:49 pm

Manda swims up to the side of the pool and pouts, "Awe, y'all are no fun." She sits up on the side of the pool, back to the other girls, and yells over her should.

"YO MARLEE WHERE YOU AT? YO GIRL MANDA'S READY TO PARTY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:05 am

She looks at Dio "eh y-yea may I have rum and coke please...if they have rum!"

She looks down at Manda and then at her body "I would love to join you just...you have such a glorious body while I feel that I am just decent" she holds her hands out "I mean I work out and all...what am I worried about having a hot bod all of a sudden?" She smacks her face with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:11 am

Nisha continues to kick her legs in the water as she absorbs the sunlight. She looks over at Vale as she feels the need to compare herself to Manda. "Girl please, like I didn't see you grabbing Mark and Isaiah's attention during the photoshoot." She giggles. "You've got a hot bod, so own it!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Ugh, this felt like being in a sitcom, or a crappy teen comedy. Manda was used to people who were totally comfortable with their bodies and everyone elses’ bodies, so it was just beyond her that people could be so insecure and awkward (or that they’d ever ADMIT to being so). Still, she put on a good face and looked over her shoulder at the girls.

“What?? You’re both gorgeous I don’t know WHAT you’re talking about.” She then stands up, back still to the girls, and starts heading towards the house. “But that boy Dio is sure taking a long time. Maybe I should pop in and say hello~ It’s kind of adorable how he’s acting like he’s never seen a pair of breasts before.”

Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:35 pm

Marlee pops her head in the entrance to the pool and see's Manda in the pool, "Someone say Marlee & party?!?" She saw a couple of the other girls looking embarrassingly at Manda and back at Marlee. The closer she got she notices that Manda is topless and giggles finding her confidence very intriguing. "Ahh I see it really is a party!" She grins winking at Manda.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:10 am

Ahhh finally, someone to play with--and Manda felt like she actually had the upper hand this time! She flashed her signature dazzling smirk and put her hands on her hips. "Oh hey girl~ Come on down--I think we're about to go skinny dipping."
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:18 am

Marlee bite her lip interested as ever to see where this will go. She stripped down to her matching lacey bra and underwear and posed for the girls, "is this a good look? or should i make some-" As she reached to unhook her bra she finished with a devilish grin, "-adjustments..?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:17 am

Manda looked Marlee up and down, glanced back over to the other girls, then looked down at herself, dumbfounded. Okay, stay cool, Manda… Stay cool.

“I mean that’s up to you—how wet do you wanna get with me?”

Oh yea. Real cool.

Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:17 pm

Marlee dropped her bra and teases Manda and turns around to grab it, "oops!" she wiggles her butt and stands back up to turn her head and winks. "If you want it, come and get it!" She jogs towards the kitchen still topless
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Without so much as a look back at the others, Manda skips off after her. Helllll yes~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ti'BYE girl!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ti'BYE girl!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next