The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ti'BYE girl!!

Go down 
+3
Jay
Jedd
Harriet_Jane_Jules
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:56 am

Nisha smiles at Morgan and Vale, giggling as they hug and admiring their genuine bond. "You two are delightful!" With Satoshi's nonexistence in the house, she figured they were perfect for balancing each other out. She takes another sip of her water and exchanges a glance with the others.

"So...I'm curious. What do each of you do for a living?" She wondered, realizing that very few occupations had been mentioned during the meet and greet, if any at all.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:36 pm

She smiles and rubs her shoulder "Aye Nishy! He's like a brother to me in this house!" She snaps her fingers "Ah yes...I only told Morgan my occupation...I'm a tailor and I see bums everywhere heh!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:15 am

Morgan laughs and smiles "Thanks Nisha!" He then wraps his arm around Vale "Yeah she's like a sister to me haha, she's a cool cat. With occupation I am just a waiter right now. I have been trying to save money so I could go to school and get my real estate license or something"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:56 am

Deressa doesn't recall if she mentioned her occupation before or not."Sorry if I'm repeating myself, 'cause I prob have mentioned it before, but I'm a hairdresser and manicurist!" She then takes a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:09 am

She grabs his face and examines it "You don't look like a waiter to me, Gan" She taps her chin "more like a rockstar of some sort...a singer but yes it's always good to start somewhere!!"

She turns her head to Deressa "Ah yes the hairdresser where we make our customers beautiful and pleases them."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Morgan laughs "Oh god no hun, I can't sing haha. I just like the style of rockstars" he then looks at Deressa and smiles "that honestly explains so much cause your hair is so perfect, I was thinking you had to be a hairdresser"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:24 pm

"Oohhh Vale, you must be really adept with your fingers!" She wiggled her fingers around playfully as she heard Morgan speak next. "Wow, I would've never guessed!" She chuckled and nodded along with Valenda's remark about being a Rockstar. Thoughts of Morgan dressed up in a black vest and bowtie began to occupy her mind.

"Are you, girl?" She looked over at Deressa with a sassy expression as she mentioned her occupation. "Haha, just kidding, I was actually hoping so! You have really pretty hair." She took a sip of her drink to clear her throat. "In case you guys haven't figured it out, I'm a total foodie~! I'm all about colorful eating and food rituals. I'm actually attendind a culinary school in hopes of becoming a gourmet chef! It's my passion and I feel as if it may lead me to open up my own resturant, or even a cafe someday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ti'BYE girl!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3