The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ti'BYE girl!!

Go down 
+3
Jay
Jedd
Harriet_Jane_Jules
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Nisha blinked at the two girls not sure what to say as they skipped off together. "You girls have fun, okay?" She yelled towards them, trying to mask her concern with her gleeful tone. She turned towards Vale, still blinking in shock. She knew her Ma would be watching and could only wonder what was going on through her head.

Instead, she shook off the feeling and placed a hand on Vale's shoulder. "Hey, how are you feeling? I saw you get pretty emotional and walk off during the eviction ceremony…"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:03 pm

She smiles at the 2 girls running off topless "as long as they are enjoying themselves and are happy." She turns her head to Nisha and rubs her arm "o-oh...about that yea sorry I bursted out of there Nishy" she dunks her head in the water and came back up.

"It was the whole if Tasha leaves, Ti'Shaun leaves too both friends being up there...plus lately I've been a bit angry and upset about Satoshi leaving."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Nisha had been perfectly still as she spoke to Valenda. She wasn't trying to show any sign of personal emotion, but as she watches Vale dunk her head in the water, tears began to stream down her cheeks.

She tries to wipe them away quickly as Vale brings her head back up, but it doesn't hide the shakiness in her tone. "I...know. I couldn't stand watching it either... and I'm sorry about what happened....with Satoshi...You two seemed...close."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 am

She slicks her hair back and can hear the shaking in Nisha's voice "It must've been hard..."she turns to her"right?"

She thinks to herself for a moment until she heard Nisha mention her and Satoshi being close "A lot misunderstood him and like he made me be a lot steonger for some odd reason!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:36 am

Nisha makes little nods, agreeing with everything Vale has to say. "That's good he made you feel that way..and yeah...he seemed really nice. And I'm sure you saw that once you got to know him." She dips herself into the water a bit and leans onto the edge as to not soak her neck brace.

"As for Ti'Shaun...she may have seemed cocky to the rest of the house, but like Tasha said, she just has a direct way of speaking. I don't think it was fair the way they were all attacking and accusing her when half of them didn't even take the time to get to know her." She sighs as she lightly splashes the water with her left hand. "I just feel like the targets that were painted on their backs were due to personal issues... Neither of them were in any power position, so it makes no sense on a game level. I don't know...maybe I'm just spouting nonsense.."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:23 am

Deressa goes outside and looks around for Marlee, but can't spot her anywhere. She shrugs and puts her enormous hair in a heavy bun and goes into the water. She notices Valenda and Nisha talking and decides to wave at them.
"Hey, girls! Whatcha up to?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:26 pm

She looks at Nisha and rests her face on them, still in the pool.
"Ti was that type of girl that was just true to herself and I think she was just frustrated."
She smiles to herself

"Hi Deressa!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:42 pm

"Hey, Deressa!" She waves as she joins them in the pool. "You're looking super cute, as usual."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:47 pm

Morgan comes walking out behind Dio "So uh...I decided to come out since I heard there was a party and there was another party in the Pantry Room that needs privacy.." He laughs then sits next to Vale
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:25 am

Deressa smiles at Nisha "Thanks, girl so do you! I love your doughnut swimsuit!"
She then hears Morgan's remark about another party.
"In the pantry room? Ohmygod, they better not eat all the pudding I secretly stashed- I-I mean, wooo parties!" She laughs awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Morgan laughs. He knows that Deressa gets uncomfortable with sexual things so he avoids telling her what is REALLY happening "I don't think you'll need to worry about your pudding, they are probably just talking in there and wanted privacy"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:03 pm

Dio kneels down and hands Nisha her lemon water. He then offers Vale both drinks. He takes a breather and puts on a neutral expression.

"Here's yours Vale. I didn't know how much alcohol you want in it so I made two different mixtures."

He then takes notice of Deressa. He hasnt really talked to her yet, so he is kind of nervous to do so. He pushes himself to stay calm and turns to Deressa.

"And heya Deress, how're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Nisha turns to the boys as they arrive. She reaches over to grab the glass and takes a sip. "Thank you. That's so refreshing..." She waves at Morgan as she realizes he's without his crutches. "Is your ankle doing any better, Morgan? You appeared to be limping on your way over here.." She takes another sip of her drink, smiling afterwards in response to Deressa's compliment.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:41 pm

"Yeah it's better. I'm off the crutches but I still have to be careful haha, thanks for asking! What about your neck?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:57 pm

"Still...limp." She does a playful wink in his direction as she chuckles at her terrible joke.

Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Yuri-laughing-gif

"I'm sorry that was bad." She smiles awkwardly as she takes another sip of her drink. So invigorating.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Deressa smiles at Dio. "I'm good, just enjoying my freedom from being HA. I can finally chill! Last week felt so painfully long..."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Dio nods.
"I sure can believe that. Being HA seems like such a stressful job... I don't even know if I could handle such a responsibility." he chuckles, and looks at Nisha sipping her drink. He facepalms and continues.

"Where are my manners... Sorry, I didn't know you were here so I didn't bring you anything to drink, would you like to have this extra rum and coke maybe? It only has a little rum so no worries." he gives her a friendly smile as he offers her the drink.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Morgan rolls his eyes and laughs "Oh my god Nisha haha very punny. But that's good that it's better now."

He then looks over at Dio and Deressa "Yeah it's extremely painful haha so much stress"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:03 pm

She nods at the HA comment. "Very".
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:00 am

She lowered herself into the water when she saw Dio turned to her with her drink. She takes it and grins "oh my gosh I can smell the beauty of this rum" she takes a sip "wow Dio!! I love it so much!"

"Hey Morgan!! How you doing?" She takes a sip again "Nishy...you're so adorable!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:37 am

"Aww! Thank you, I'd like that!" Deressa is flattered by Dio's offer, she swims over to him and extends her arm to get the drink.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:07 pm

Morgan smiles "I'm doing great girlie, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:36 pm

She smiles at him and hits his shoulder with hers "I'm doing okay bro...just been down this past 2 weeks since..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:03 am

Morgan faces her and looks down then looks into her eyes "He would want us to move on and be happy. He would hate for us to be all mopey and not try to win. I miss him a lot too but he'd hate for us to cry. Plus we still have each other" he smiles a big smile hoping to make her feel a little better
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:14 am

She bites down on her lips as she feels emotional on the inside but then takes a deep breath "Y-you're right Morgan...yes we can't be like this...I won't either." She wraps her arms around him and rests her head on his shoulder "Satoshi would wants me to do my best and be my happy ass self! Brother...thanks."

She smirks and looks at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ti'BYE girl!!   Ti'BYE girl!! - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ti'BYE girl!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next