The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 10 - Nominated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 10 - Nominated Empty
PostSubject: Week 10 - Nominated   Week 10 - Nominated Clock10Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:23 am

"Yeah, being nominated by Nisha is no surprise" Dio puts his hands in his pockets. "I have some good news and some bad news."

"The bad news is... I'm very likely to be sent home if I don't win the POP. And I think that even if I make it, reaching the finale will be close to impossible with all these final deals everyone is probably making. Of course I'm not because" he shrugs "seems like it's too late for that. I wouldn't know who to team up with either. Nisha and Robin are a block, Je... I don't trust him and Morgan... we don't trust each other."

"The good news is.... I feel better?"  he grins, but it's silent after that.

"Sorry that's all I got! at least it's something, right?" he chuckles. "I rarely get sick but when I do I get super cranky and all. So thankfully I passed that stage and I can go back to finding some optimism."

"I think it couldn't hurt to ask Nisha how things are right now, at least to prepare myself for the worst. Or who knows! Maybe convince her that I should stay? I am SUPER fun and nice after all."

He whips his hair around while looking cocky and then laughs
"Just kidding. But you get the idea"
Back to top Go down

Week 10 - Nominated
Page 1 of 1