The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo)   I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am

Je'Raldo knocks on the HA door awaiting Robin to let him in. As Robins welcomes Je'Raldo inside he is greeted with a warm hug from Robin, he wraps his arms around Robin and holds her tightly and slightly lifts her up from the ground.

I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo) Raw

As the two push away from each other at the same time, Je'Raldo followed Robin to the bed and sat on each side criss crossed and began to talk game right away. "Robin, I must ask you something. I'm not quite sure If I'm going to use the POP on myself or not. But I want to ask if what is in your head at this moment with Nisha and I. What's your relationship with Nisha?"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo)   I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Robin heard Je'Raldo knock on the door and she quickly jumped out of bed and greeted him with a hug. 

Robin listened to Je's question.

"I love you guys, you've basically turned into my family we've gotten very close. Nisha and I have a close relationship, but I'm not gonna act like I don't see anything going between you two." Robin winks at him. "You're clearly her greatest friend in this house and I 100% respect that. It's been an honor being able to make it to the final three with you guys. With that being said, if you vote out Morgan and align with Nisha to make it to the final two I won't be mad, I completely get it. But I'm not going down without a fight Wink"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo)   I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:30 am

Je'Raldo chuckles as he hears the comment Robin made about the two.

Again Je'Raldo raises an eyebrow concerned "Robin, you're our best friend too, don't ever feel as if you're not equal to our relationship. You're like a little sister to me." He gives a warm smile that quirked the corner of his mouth while pinching her left cheek. "Just because Nisha and I have a different type of bond doesn't mean I'll take her to the final 100%. In the end, it depends on how the days go by."

"Which is what I wanted to ask you," He gets down to business "I must ask, What would you do if you so happen to win the final HA?" Je'Raldo asked, moving a little closer already feeling as if the question was too far fetched. "Don't feel pressured into answering that if you don't feel comfortable, I'm just very fascinated into where your mind set is"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo)   I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:15 pm

Robin signed "Honestly, I'm not sure what I'd do. I guess it depends on how things play out the coming week. It's such a hard choice to pick between you two so for now I'm not even thinking about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo)   I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

I must ask you something (Robin and Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1