The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)   About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16 am

Je'Raldo is sitting at the dinner table drinking coffee to start off the day. With him being the first awake he taps a beat to a music he likes. He looks at his coffee and starts to star at it. From the corner of his eyes, he thought he saw a figure that looked exactly like Nisha. He quickly snapped his head to the direction of what he could have saw but instead it turned out to be a coat hanging from the stair to the HA room. This only makes him miss Nisha more... "Lord, What was I thinking..."

silence...

"No pun intended..."

The only thing Je'Raldo can feel right now is guilt. As a few minutes past buy he hears footsteps coming around the corner to the kitchen.
Someone is finally awake...

As he looks over to the corner he see's Robin approach into the kitchen, yawning with her eyes squinted shut from the bright light. He quickly waves over at Robin but she didn't notice him and passed by. Je'Raldo gets a bit worried, is she upset at him or is she just tired?
He tries to get her attention again, but in a much different way.

"Hey Robin, Catch." He says lightly throwing a crumpled up napkin expecting Robin to use her fast reflexes to catch it.

About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Tenor
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)   About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:33 am

Robin was exhausted, she didn't sleep at all last night because she had too much on her mind. It was about 6 am when she decided to stop trying to sleep, she got up and made her way to the kitchen while bumping into lamps and couches on her way in. She must've been so out of it because she didn't even notice JeRaldo sitting at the table until he threw a crumpled up napkin at her. She yawned and scratched her back. "Oh hey Je, mornin'"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)   About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:18 pm

"Hey" He waves, feeling sorry for throwing it at Robin, He thought she would actually catch that.

He clears his throat. "I want to talk about the Nisha situation. I don't know If your upset with Robin, but I wanted to inform you that me getting rid of Nisha wasn't anything personal or anything having to do with Morgan. I just got paranoid when you said you don't know who you would take the Final 2 if it came down to Nisha and I. For you who's a fan of this game I hope you could understand my reasoning. I'm sorry that I had to get rid of a best friend to us, I hope you're not upset with the actions I caused..." He coughs "If there is any way I can do to fix things, let me know"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)   About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Robin stared at Je, she tried to be mad but she just couldn't he was too sweet and genuine. She sighs. "I'm upset that she's gone but I'm not mad at you for what you did. I completely get it, after all this is a game and sometimes personal feelings need to be put aside" She sniffles, still sad that she's gone. "You're still like a brother to me Je and nothing will change that."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)   About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Je'Raldo lets out a sigh "Just know Robin when I win that HA. I'm taking you with me.
I didn't expect Morgan to win that HA... But I hope I can beat him on the last HA."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)   About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Robin gave Je a tight squeeze. "Thank you," She smiled and pulled away "Yeah that came out of nowhere but I know you can take him!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)   About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

About last night (Private RP - Robin and Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1