The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet and Greet!

Go down 
+11
Kiki/Lolo
Tasha
Natalie
Delin
Jay
Deressa
Mark
TiShaun
Robin
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Val
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Satoshi looks Dio as he rolls his eyes
"Maybe he should pick up a book instead of a ball."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Dio looks at her and playfully puts an arm around her shoulder. "Now THAT's what I'm talking about! You're so right... Tasha was it? Soccer is amazing, it's got to be the best sport in the world. It's the number one sport in many countries, actually. I prefer to call it football though, it's a shame that here in America we have 'American football' even though it's nothing like what they call football in any other country. Did I mention that I love soccer?"

As he heard the smart looking guy make a snarky remark, he frowned. "I would but like, soccer is my thing, Glasses. It brings us the joy no other sport gives you. I'd teach you a few tricks, but I'm not sure if you could handle it." Dio warm-heartedly smiles at Satoshi.

Last edited by Dio on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:03 pm

"Uhm, play soccer?" He says, scratching his head. "I mean I guess that's a thing to do..."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Ti'Shaun looked up estatically. "Did someone say soccer?" She then smiled. "I was captain for all four years of my high school soccer career, and I didn't even like the sport that much." She flaunted.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:08 pm

She abides with the arm over her and giggles as he mentions football. It's nice to make friends in such a weird place... and so quickly.

"I mean, play football. Watch your show. Bake. Read a book. We have a lot of time and a lot of things to do! Let's just enjoy ourselves, shall we?" All this reminds her is her family interactions, getting to know others is good.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Satoshi adjusts his glasses as he glares at Dio.

"I'm sorry, I don't think you understood me earlier, but I clearly stated that my name was Satoshi, not glasses"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Dio faces Ti'Shaun, showing her a big-eyed look. "You... you did?" he pauses for a moment.
"That's like.... Fantastic! It's amazing to hear that a girl can play soccer like that!" He pauses again, and starts sweating.
"Wait wait that came out completely wrong! Oh damn... I meant like... you're probably athletic for a girl... NO I meant you're very skilled and that it's impressive! Yes that's the one!" He gives Ti'Shaun a weak smile hoping she didn't mind that little blunder of his. Great, he made it awkward now.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:15 pm

"You're right boy, my bad!" He offers Satoshi his hand, hoping to divert the attention away from his stupid remarks. "Nice to meet you Toshi, I'm Dio!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:16 pm

Satoshi raises an eyebrow at Ti'shaun's remark.

"Why did you sign up for a sport that you didn't even like for your entire High School career? Furthermore, how did you become team captain of a sport that you didn't like?"

Satoshi just stares blankly and pushes away Dio's extended hand

"Don't call me Toshi...ever."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:19 pm

"Uhm.. yeah.. sure.." She responded to the boys' remark, not quite knowing how to feel about it.

"-and I don't know? I was just that good I'm assuming, but then again, what am I NOT good at?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:21 pm

"Satoshi, could you please chill? At least try to pass a good impression since we're the Asian quota." Tasha frowns at the guy's behavior. She's not going to cope with the snark-filled four-eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:23 pm

Manda raises her hand, "Um, I'm also Asian? Well, like... half Asian... Does that make me part of the 'quota'?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:25 pm

"I... I guess?" Oh, she's just helping to give this quota a even worse image.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:27 pm

Satoshi raises an eyebrow at both of the girls' statements. For what the "soccer captain" said, he thought to himself Who does she think she is fooling?

As for what Tasha said, he looks in her direction with the same look on his face.

"Um excuse me, Asian quota? I will not be associated to a group just by my race. I am a person, not an Asian."

As for Manda, He shrugs his shoulders as if to say he doesn't care

"Why not."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:29 pm

"TV is racist, they usually fit an Asian and Black quota to satisfy the masses and pass up the impression they don't prefer white people. But, we are more than our races, at least that's what I'll try to make people notice."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 pm

"Well yea everyone knows that Reality TV is racist--so are colleges--doesn't mean we have to acknowledge it."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:35 pm

"Just because we have a diverse cast, that doesn't mean we have to acknowledge it. The entire world itself can be racist, so it is just better to not bring it up at all."

Satoshi sighs as he sits on the couch with Manda's magazine next to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:35 pm

Dio stares at Satoshi, Manda and Tasha. He has no idea what's going on so he simply looks at them like he sees water burning yet trying to pull off an intelligent look,
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:40 pm

Manda goes to pick up her magazine, unfolding a centerfold as she does so. "Speaking of racist, damn, PlayBunny, you classy." She peers up over the magazine and raises a brow. "So are we waiting for everyone else to finish unpacking, or are we gonna do something other than sit here and fight over who is more acceptably Asian?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Satoshi doesnt like the unwanted attention from the half brained nitwit. So he decides to pick up the magazine and throws it at Dio to divert his attention

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?"

Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Mark tries to ignore his surrounding but he fails and speaks "Hey! It's not even the end of first day and there's a pointless argument... Why can't we just play peacefully without any unecessary dramas?" He sighed and stayed silent, shaking his head
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Dio literally gets smacked out of his trance and irritatedly looks at the culprit. "The hell man? I was just... intrigued with your conversation. Since I listen. To intelligent conversations." He glares at Satoshi as he blows the hair strands out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:31 pm

Morgan looks away from the camera for a second and clear his throat "I was totally zoning out for a second, sorry everyone. My name is Morgan. I am actually from Chicago too, the ghetto part though. I am als-" He cuts himself off as he almost reveals too much "I am also looking for someone who has some weed... it would be cool if you know... spread the love wink wink nudge nudge." He then points to one of the cameras "Also shoutout to my wonderful girlfriend Larissa! Miss you babe, I'll bring back that w for you" he puts a heart up with his hands then leans back to listen to the other guests' introductions.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Deressa, who had been applying lip gloss in silence and listening to the rest of the guests' bickering, notices Dio getting hit with the magazine. "What kind of childish crap is going on in here? Let's all please get along at least on our first day here!"
Deressa then turns to Satoshi. "Come on boo-boo, please don't be so hostile!"- she says while pouting like a little girl
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Valenda comes walking in fast with her hair all messy as she wipes the sweat off her forehead "Phew...got a lil too hyped up back there heheh!" as she stares at the few contestants standing/sitting. She licks her fingers on one hand as she tries to slick her hair back up while combing with her other hand "Hey guys! The name is Valenda or you can call me Vale!" She scan the room and clamps both hands together "aww you girls are such cuties!!" as she stands in front of Manda, Tasha, Deressa and TiShaun with a big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next