The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet and Greet!

Go down 
+11
Kiki/Lolo
Tasha
Natalie
Delin
Jay
Deressa
Mark
TiShaun
Robin
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Val
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:25 am

"We'll believe you when it isn't hilarious to tease you... which will probably be never!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:28 am

She puts her hand on his shoulder "That's Barney bro, it's okay".
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:29 am

*Satoshi was about ready to have a screaming match at Morgan but decides that there is no point to it. He is probably super high*

"Yes, that is totally who Yoshi is."

*And Satoshi is actually taken off guard a little bit by Vale's words...in a good way*
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:35 am

*He realizes Manda's words and his irritation comes flooding back to him*

"I'm going to bed. I'm sick of this shit."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:38 am

"Oh, barney is my homie then, thanks Val." Morgan smiles at her "Haha dudddee, you gotta chill out. They're just playing. It's the first day and it's all mind games to make you mad, you don't want to make yourself look like a really angry person day one..."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:41 am

"Yo- I mean Satoshi nooo don't go!" She grabs his arm and tugs it gently
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:43 am

Manda stands up, holding her hands in surrender. "Alright, alright, I'll chill... Or I'll pick on someone else. Us Asians need to stick toget--Oh wait that's still teasing... Either way, I'll chill."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:44 am

Satoshi stays long enough to hear what Morgan had to say and is actually shocked by his words and how they are actually...helpful

"Wow...I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised by your advice. And it makes a lot of sense. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:49 am

Robin sneaked away to grab one of the burgers she was eyeing up in the kitchen clearly hearing the Satoshi ranting "I think you could use a burger Satoshi, you're not you when your hungry" Trying to imitate the snickers commercial
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:53 am

Morgan shrugs "I mean my high is starting to die down now so maybe that's why it sounds smart or I've heard it before on a show like this before. Who knows"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:54 am

Satoshi eyes Robin, knowing what she is trying to do and admires her efforts but he wasn't very hungry from the events that took place all in one day. Might as well let her down easy though.

"Thanks but I'm honestly craving chocolate now."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:58 am

Manda, resisting the urge to make a period joke, instead offered up a... friendly? Suggestion. "Oh my god me TOO. What's in that kitchen, maybe we can make like... brownies or something?" Manda had never watched The Mad House--she had no idea what would be in this house, or if there were certain standards... No clue at all.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:04 am

He shrugs his shoulders at her suggestion. It's like he has much better to do.

"Why not? I'm sure that they have something in there to make sweets. But you don't have to if you don't want to. You seem unsure about it."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:12 am

"Well I don't actually eat sugar so it's more up to y'all," she motions towards her torso. "All muscle here--no junk food at all ever. It'll just be a fun way to get to know each other as a group~"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:16 am

"I was in there a bit earlier and it is pretty nice. There is plenty of food you could find to snack on"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:19 am

"I don't see any harm in it, maybe some group interaction will do us all (but mostly me) some good. Besides, it might be a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:23 am

Nisha happily listened to what each and every one had to say once Val went off the monitor. There were definitely some big personalities here. When it was her turn to speak, she'd stand up, taking a few moments to straighten her skirt. "Hey everyone! I'm Nisha Patel and it's a pleasure to meet you all!" She seemed to gesture a lot as she spoke, almost with a sort of passion.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:13 am

Valenda comes back from the kitchen to get some tissue and notices Nisha "Hoiya!!! My name is Valenda, pleasure to meet you...I will be back ok!" As he voice fades away into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Isaiah

Isaiah

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:22 am

Isaiah bursts into the room from seemingly nowhere and loudly announces himself with arms spread and walking towards the group "Hello my fellow brethren! I have finally finished unpacking and decided to come join in conversation!"

His smile is a bit wonky, but he tries to remain  unnerved by the strangers that surround him. He has no idea what kind of challenge he is up against in this house for his mission is far different from everyone else.

"My name is Isaiah Jackson. I don't do this (he air quotes) Reality Television much at home so this is a new experience for me."
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:07 pm

Marlee struts into the room powerfully. She looks at the other HouseGuests. "Ayyyy you guys! Who's ready to get this party started?!" She laughs to herself. "Name's Marlee."

She points to one of the cameras in the room. "Can't wait to give y'all some Quality ContentTM. It's gonna be a crazy summer!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet!   Meet and Greet! - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4