The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unfortunate meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Unfortunate meeting Empty
PostSubject: Unfortunate meeting   Unfortunate meeting Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:54 pm

His face was red like tomato by embarassment.
"Of course, someone had to come to the bathroom while I was washing myself... And the worst part it was girl and she've seen my" *coughcough* "Is there a place where I can have at least one minute of peace?"

He realises that tonight is the eviction night "Oh yeah, also this might my last night spent here, in The Mad House... I've noticed that many people thinks I'm big threat... It's really understandable since, who wouldn't be terrified by giant person like me" He points himself and at his muscular hand, he sighs "I think, it's time to prepare my bags for home... I'm coming, mother."

He stands up and leaves Diary Room looking at the ground
Back to top Go down

Unfortunate meeting
Page 1 of 1