The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long Journey Ahead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Long Journey Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Long Journey Ahead   Long Journey Ahead Clock10Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:05 am

”I feel really good about Cam leaving. It takes a huge weight off knowing that someone like him is out of the house... but there’s still a lot of game left to play. With Cam out, I don’t know what Stephanie and Joel will do. Are they still loyal to each other? Are they free agents now?” She shrugs. “I really don’t know.”

Long Journey Ahead Giphy

“And then there’s Aaron. When Tobias came to talk to Jules and I about the Secret HA he said that Aaron made a pretty good point about him being a third wheel... so, he’s not very trust worthy. But I should at least try to make some sort of connection. If he wins any sort of power, it could put my game in danger. It might benefit me later if I make a bond with him. He could also go the route of trying to align with Stephanie and Joel to get rid of either Jules or myself, the only other ‘couple’ in the game. So... either way, I have a long journey ahead of me until the end of this game.”
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com

Long Journey Ahead
Page 1 of 1