The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Empty
PostSubject: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Had C.C. ever even been here aside from that one time Ryan invited him for the chop shop alliance? Probably not, since he was never one for those phony parties where people tried to get in the House Ambassador's good graces by eating all their food and complimenting them on furniture that wasn't even theirs to begin with.

But that's what made him end up here, the fact that he didn't do that. Talk about irony - he could save face, but he couldn't save himself when he was on the chopping block. He swallowed, thinking of the last time he was up for elimination - he could've gone home week two! It was only because of Ryan that he was here now.

(What was up with that, anyway? Ryan had only ever talked to him when he was planning #BigMoves. Something was really suspicious about that)

But Ryan wasn't important right now. He could get to the bottom of that mystery later, the important thing now was getting out of the complete and utter mess that he had just found himself in.

Steeling himself, he gave three quick knocks on Rae's door and waited for her to open it. Something told him that none of this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Rae had been waiting for C.C. to show up. Time to set Grumpy Gus straight on a few things! From what she’d seen, he was a bit of a pessimist… But, still, she’d rather explain her ideas and try to get him on her side. She opened the door and stepped aside, ushering the little fella in. “Oh, thank god you actually came up. I kinda thought you’d, like, ignore me because you’re trying to act tough or whatever.”

Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:19 pm

C.C. crossed his arms. Damn, did she have it out for him? Literally every time they had interacted, she had ragged on him in some way. It was beginning to get kind of irritating - not that he was going to chide her for it, because that wouldn't help his case at all. Be casual, C.C. try not to insult anyone.

"Thank god?" He raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you actually had expectations for me for once. I'm surprised. Anyway..." he made a vague gesture at the door. "Can I come in, or something? This would probably go better if we weren't just... out in the hallway for everyone to hear." He wondered why she seemed so expectant. Hadn't she been the one to nominate him in the first place? Wack, dude.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:30 pm

She blinked twice, motioned again for him to come in. "Um. Yea that was the idea, sweetie. I'm... Do you want something to drink or, like... I've got some junk food? It's mostly coffee flavored but." Note to self: C.C. does NOT like playful teasing.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:50 pm

"Not a problem. I like coffee." C.C. passed by Rae into the room before taking a seat on a chair. Ouch. He should probably try to be cordial if he wanted to get anywhere worthwhile. While he hadn't talked to Bryan because he thought he was honestly kind of an idiot, he didn't think the same of Rae. He crossed his legs. "What happened with you and De'Quan? ...Iiiiif that's not a sensitive topic," he added on at the last second, trying to tread carefully. Baby steps, C.C.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:54 pm

She shut the door and headed over to sit across from C.C., pushing her victory basket in his general direction (she wasn't even done with the FIRST one yet, so might as well share). "De'Quan's too strong of a competitor and keeping him around isn't a smart move. He's also cocky and doesn't side with the same people I do."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:02 pm

C.C. snorted. "Oh, wow. Actually nominating someone because they're a threat, not because you don't know them or don't like them? That's a smart move, considering most of the nominations we've had haven't been because of that." He reached for a bag of chips from the basket and tugged it open.

"By the way," he mumbled, shoving a chip into his mouth. "Who's in your other alliance? Promise I won't tell anyone - I don't really have anyone to tell, for that matter. I just want to know who I'm dealing with here, since everyone else has been pretty transparent about the people they're hanging out with." Specifically De'Quan and his crew, but he wasn't about to rub it in further.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:06 pm

“There are a few people I’d like to pull together... Harley, Jay, Natalie, Jedd and I were an alliance. They’re the ones I was most loyal to, but now I’m not so sure. Trying to get everyone to work as a group is difficult. I’m mainly trying to side with Ryan and Harley.”

“And, honestly, I wouldn’t mind picking your brain once in a while. That probably sounds weird since I just nominated you—or maybe it doesn’t, since you’re on the block as a pawn.” She shrugged, “You’re capable of protecting yourself. I figured nominating you gives us a chance to talk, and ensures my real target goes home.”
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:54 pm

C.C. raised an eyebrow. "Right, sure," He said in response. None of those alliance members came as much of a surprise to him - Harley and Rae were practically canoodling by now, and the group of people that she had listed were all positive types, just like her. "Oof, uh... Jay really doesn't like me. No clue why," he added, embarrassedly scratching the back of his neck. "I said something that upset him a long time ago, and he got really mad, and I did apologize, but he's still mad. So, yeah. Problem."

He tilted his head. "Ryan's probably a good idea - there's, like, something up with him, but I don't know what. I still don't know why he keeps approaching me." He still couldn't figure out what exactly this feeling he had was, and that infuriated him, but he also didn't think that Bryan was doing anything shady, either. Something was just weird, and it felt weird, but what the hell was it?

"And sure, alright. I wouldn't mind talking. And yeah, it does sound weird, but I guess I understand it a little better now."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:53 pm

”Oh, Jay’s kind of a Drama King, but I’m sure we can all make up and it’ll be great!” That DID put a damper on her plans though. They were seriously still fighting? This was some romantic comedy shit if ever she’d seen it. “And as for Ryan, he is a little. Off. Making big moves impulsively. In past seasons, players have been given tasks by the host for the sake of stirring up drama, but I don’t think that’s what’s going on…”

“But, basically I want to get rid of some big threats, and having you on my side might help. You’re a good pawn either way--you, like, fought SUPER hard to stay the last time you were nominated. Do you know for sure who will vote in your favor?” Rae knew C.C. had allies, but she wasn’t sure how many he had that weren’t MORE loyal to De’Quan. The intersecting loyalties were the only real issue with this vote.

Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:14 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised if Val was telling him to screw some stuff up here 'n there, it'd probably make sense," C.C. mused as he popped another chip in his mouth. Maybe that was it? It wasn't exactly unlikely, but he wasn't about to confront him about it. It'd be better if someone else did it instead, so he could just watch it play out.

He snorted. "Probably Trixie. We made a deal early on, and I'm holding her to it. Problem is, since De'Quan said she needed to be saved in the last vote, I dunno if he's close with her. Kinda doubt it, since everyone had it out for Natalie and Jedd, sooooo..." he would probably have to talk with Trixie about it as soon as he got the chance, considering he at least had De'Quan's friends going against him. Thank god nominees couldn't vote, otherwise he'd be 100% screwed. "She came cryin' to me last week, so I'm sure I'll be able to get her vote."

"That leaves Harley, Jay, Ryan, and Jamila," he counted out on his fingers as he said the names. "Jamila is pretty squarely in Quintin's court from what I've seen, and Quintin is in De'Quan's, so bad news for me. No idea what Jay's gonna do since he keeps pissing his pants over me. Ryan's pretty unpredictable, too... hopefully, I can rely on Harley to pull through."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 pm

“De’Quan seems to think he’s very close to Trixie, but she seems like the kind of person to be easily swayed--just gotta make sure you’re the last person to talk to her before she votes.” She pulled out a bag of some snack or another--whatever it was, the flavor was VERY strong coffee--and started counting out houseguests in her off-hand. “Harley hates De’Quan right now, Jay will probably be more upset with De’Quan than he is with you because of some drama. Ryan… I’m not sure. I think we’re close enough to where I can sway him.”

“Even if Trixie votes with De’Quan, we should be able to tie up the votes and you’ll be safe.”

Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:48 pm

"Mhmm..." C.C. pondered to himself. "Seems like De'Quan's been really getting around recently. Doesn't seem like the meathead really knows that causing drama isn't how you make friends. Isn't that base level strategy?" he was really one to talk about base level strategy, but he could insult De'Quan as long as he was in a space where he wouldn't be judged for his derision towards him. In all other matters, he'd have to be positive if he wanted to get anywhere.

He folded his hands, face reddening for what must have been like the millionth time since he entered the house. "...Thanks for your vote of confidence, though. Genuinely. If I can manage to get out of this, I'll owe you one. Big-time."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:59 pm

"Oh, pfft," she flapped her hand around, perishing the thought. "I mean, yea, I'll appreciate that, but, you don't owe me. We're helping each other. Although, there's two other people I'd love to get rid of... I think you know who. If you're up for helping me out with them then your vote would be welcome when the time comes. Just make sure you do everything you can to send De'Quan home this week." If Rae didn't win the POP (and even if she did), she wasn't sure who would be saved. She was just praying it was ANYONE but De'ddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)   Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Buenos Dias Mandy (Priv. Rae/CC)
Page 1 of 1