The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Time!

Go down 
+5
Gobi
Garfield
Carmen
Delin
Kiki/Lolo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

Game Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:25 am

Gobi looks to Sam as she sits next to him. "Oh, heya!" he says, smiling as he made a little more space for her to sit. "I'm Gobi." She seems sweet, he thinks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:28 am

”I dunno what you guys gotta do, but whatever it is, I hope it’s entertainin’ to watch!” He exclaims. “Oh, hey there Sam! Fancy seeing you here!”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:29 am

Donovan laughs "That is why I didn't guess, cause I didn't know. You only guess if you think you know it! So HA no dare for me!" he then looks around "Carmen, you then get to choose whose turn it is"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:34 am

Gobi seems like an interesting guy. He looks like a punk, but she's not one to judge. It looked like he was keeping his distance from everyone earlier. It's nice to see him open up.
"Nice to meet you too." She smiled at him. The cool water felt nice on her feet.
"What should we dare Garfield to do?" She gives him a devious smirk.

Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:37 am

"SEE I TOLD YOU! LIKE Pikachu...what's that devious smile for yeesh?" He scratches his facial hair.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:39 am

Donovan face palms himself "I am dumb. I should have written the rules on the back of the note. So basically, someone says two truths and one lie. Anyone can guess which one is the lie, but it is at your own risk. If you guess wrong, you have to pick a random dare from this box" he then holds up the box "if you get it right though, the person who said the lie and truth has to pick a random dare"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:43 am

He feels comfortable around Sam so far; he smiles back.

Hearing the rules over, he feels like facepalming. "Ah, crap. Alright then, lemme at it," he says, reaching in to pick out a dare. He reads the paper to see what his dare is.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:54 am

He shakes his head and reaches over to the box "this one better be good, I can't feel it."

He reaches far down in the bottom amd slowly takes it out.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:10 am

After he pulls it out he opens it and reads it first in his head.

"Smear peanut butter like a facial mask and have it on for 20 minutes...my face..."he touches his face
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:10 am

Gobi reads out his dare. "Say 'in bed' after everything you say, until you get another dare." Gobi chuckles at this one, amused.

"Welp, guess that's it for me (in bed). Garf, your turn (in bed)," Gobi said, looking over to Garfield. It was clear he didn't mind his dare at all.

Gobi snorted at Garf's dare - he just hoped nobody was allergic.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:21 am

Sam giggled to herself, thankful she didn't play this round.
"Have fun wash'n that out of your beard Garf"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:29 am

He snickers at Gobi's dare "well that sounds very entertaining but I guess beauty comes in odd ways." He sighs as he runs inside to grab a jar of peanut butter and comes out "Why must Odin punish me like this?" He opens the top and rubs it all over his face with a rubber spatula "shit better work on my pores."

He lools over at Sam "very funny Pika-sam oh no my beard." 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:43 am

[Color#17A586] Donovan slaps his knee "Damnit, you got one of the easy ones Gar. Hahaha. Peanut butter is probably good for your skin. I put some really hard ones in there too, so watch out y'all" he then leans back using his hands as support "I smell romance in the air already, Gobi. Watch the peanut butter though."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:40 pm

”Alright we’ll I’ll take the reigns now. Here we go!
-I have one daughter
-I actually graduated college
-Aaaand Ive owned my own pub for 5 years!”

He knows that these might be easy, but he did his best. “Have fun guessing!”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:31 pm

Donovan considers his answer before looking like a dick but answers anyway "the lie is that you didn't go to college?" I mean that is something that people would assume that everyone has done so it must be right.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Gobi ignores Donovan's teasing, instead paying attention to Delin's prompts.

"...I'm guessing you haven't owned a pub for 5 years (in bed)?" he asks, not minding whether or not he got it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:57 pm

"Uhhh hmm" he tries not to scratch his face because of the peanut butter "I'll go with having a daugter...I don't know but you have that 'I have a son vibe' so yea I'll go with that."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:41 pm

Clayton got out of the bathroom and noticed a note written in chicken scratch on his door. He followed its directions and made his way outside.

"Hey y'all I found this note on mah door and I though id join ya!" He sits next to everyone and dips his legs in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:25 pm

”Well, Mr. Bearded man” he points to Garfield “You would be correct! I in fact, do NOT have a daughter!”

He glares at Gobi and Donovan. “You guys gotta get the dares now!”
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Fashionably late as ever, Wanda strode out onto the patio with a mug of coffee in hand. "Party? Party. I'm here for a party. Someone with AMAZING art skills invited me. Are we doing Truth or Dare?" She ripped off her belt, revealing her shirt to ACTUALLY be a one-piece bathing suit, and plopped down on the nearest pool chair. "Entertain me!!!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 pm

"Oooooh heck yea!!" He accidentally smudges some peanut butter on Delin's hand "oops my bad but yess and finally!" He grabs one of the extra towels and wipes his face.

He stops to look at Wanda "eyy girl sorry I might smell like PB but yea we're playing something like that."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:23 pm

Game Time! - Page 2 Cb1f2910

"Damn, I thought it was gonna be the unpredictable one. Rules are rules." He puts his hand in the box and draws a popsicle after a few seconds and then mumbles "why did I put this one.. who am i kidding, i love pain"

Donovan doesn't say a word and walks towards the pool. He then gets up on a pillar attached to the house by climbing it and then jumps into the pool by pushing off of the pillar into a back flop. He then walks back like nothing happened even with his back being a solid crimson red from the impact of the water. He then sits down and rubs his hands together "Who's next Demon?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:28 pm

And to add to the fun bunch, here comes Malibu!

"Hey you bennies!" She exclaimed, walking over to the water with her large hair bouncing behind her.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:33 pm

Game Time! - Page 2 RyrJ4cn

"Well then...that was pretty daring to me ahah!" He throws a thumbs up at Donovan.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Delin is in pure shock and awe. “DO YOU NEED ICE?! DIP IN THE POOL?! ANYTHING?!” The fatherly instinct jumped out. He sweats a tad from pure fear that this stranger may be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Game Time!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next