The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Time!

Go down 
+5
Gobi
Garfield
Carmen
Delin
Kiki/Lolo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Game Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 pm

Sam sucked air through her teeth with a hiss when she saw how red Donovans back was.
"Uuuuuh... I'm sure he's fine..."
"I'll go next! Which is the lie?
- I am a pizza eating champ
- I'm scared of monkeys
- I can walk on my hands"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:59 pm

”Now the obvious lie is that you can’t stand on your hands there, kiddo! I don’t know a lot of people that can without a wall for help!” He chuckles with confidence. Surely he can’t be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:10 pm

"Damn. in bed," he said, rearranging his assumptions of Delin. Pulling another dare, he reads it aloud. "Scream at the top of your lungs," he says, raising eyebrow then standing up. He clears his throat and straightens his posture, like he were about to sing. He then lets out a blood-curdling SCREEEEEEEEEE, coughs, then sits back down with a smile. "Done~" he chimes, knowing he wouldn't have to say "in bed" after everything he says anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:22 pm

Garfield spits his water out and starts snorting "that was a good ass screech geez some strong longs you got hahaha!!"

"Obviously Sam the lie is you being afraid of monkeys...I mean yea they can be eviiil but that's my answer."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:34 pm

Sams ears were ringing from Gobis screech. The guys got pipes!
"You got it right Delin! I have like.... 0 core strength, so pigs will fly before I do a hand stand! Sorry Garf, you got it wrong! MONKEYS ARE TERRIFYING! THEY HAVE THUMBS! LIKE... THEY'RE ALMOST PEOPLE!!!" Sam takes a deep breath and calms down.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:37 pm

"But lots of animals have tiny little fingers... hands... Things...." She held up her fingers, mimicking claws. "Possums, raccoons, guinea pigs. Scary stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:42 pm

"Great... more things to be completely terrified of."
Sam was praying for no nightmares tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:46 pm

Game Time! - Page 3 Giphy

"I am totally fine, I have done way worse." he then looks over at Wanda "I mean you got a point. I was robbed by a lil raccoon once. Had me a gun point"

Last edited by Donovan on Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:50 pm

Carmen walked over to the pool just in time to hear "I was robbed by a lil raccoon once. He had me at gun point." She paused a for second to think about what she just heard.

"Wait, how did a raccoon hold you at gunpoint?" She asked as she sat down next to Donovan.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:57 pm

"The same way a crab can hold you at knifepoint," she made a few vague jabbing motions.

Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Carmen laughs at Wanda's impression of a criminal raccoon. "Do you have experience with this, Wanda?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Malibu snickers alongside Carmen of the criminal raccoon and sits down by water, dipping her feet into it. She tossed her large curly hair back as she showed off her cute little rose and gold bikini and matching rose kimono. Fashion Icon here.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:19 pm

She nodded sagely. "OH yea. EVERY DAY on the mean streets of Seattle. Went to this fancy boarding school too--had to work in the kitchens to help pay tuition. Crabs are the REAL scary non-human entities."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:24 pm

"What part of Seattle do you even live in?" Carmen was cracking up.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:27 pm

"The uh... Dangerous... Spooky part!" She puffed out her chest a bit. Saying 'dangerous' sounds better than 'I'm a poor college student and I've seen some shit'.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Gobi sits amused by some of the chatter around him. "Hmmm... I'll go next! Two truths one lie:
I'm a tattoo artist,
I own five cats,
Aaaand, my tongue is forked."

He grins to the group and looks around, excited to hear people's answers. At this point, he hasn't opened his tongue wide enough for people to notice his forked tongue.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:36 pm

Wanda's attention SNAPPED to the lizard boy and she smiled triumphantly, "HAHA! I SMELL A LIE!"

"If you were a tattoo artist then you'd be COVERED in INK to show off your skill and LOVE OF THE CRAFT!"

"You are a liar-liar with pants CONSTANTLY on fire!"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Malibu looked at Wanda and then shook her head,

"Nah I don't think that. Tattoo Artists enjoy givin' other people tattoos but can be too scared to get one themselves!" She said before squinting at Gobi,

"You own more than five cats, don't ya?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:40 pm

Garfield sighs "I thought I hadit right...oh well." He thinks hard on Gobi's choices "well you're a creative person so you must do tattoos uhhh I'll go with forked tongue...nah dude I don't know anyone who does that so that's the lie...you own those cats!!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:27 am

"Hmmmm... I'm gunna say you don't own five cats. Last I checked you didn't look like a crazy cat lady"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:28 am

Gobi was a bit disappointed? He thought the more popular guess was definitely going to be his tongue. No matter, he goes along with the game, anyway. "The lie was owning five cats. I actually don't like cats. So, Malibu and Sam.. you guessed it!" He shrugs.

Gobi then looks over to Garfield and grins, letting his tongue spill out of his mouth and making them move separately. Putting it back in, he lets out a mischievous snicker.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:38 am

"YES! I got it right!"....... sees Gobis tongue...... "WHAAAAT??? That's so cool! And freaky! can you do tricks with it?" She is strangely obsessed with his tongue...
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:00 am

Donovan laughs "Yeah that raccoon story was a lie, I gave it my food on purpose because it looked hungry" he then looks over at Gobi "Oh whaaatt? I could use some more tattoos!" in reality, the forked tongue went over his head because he didn't know what that actually meant.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:14 am

Wanda was equally fascinated by the tongue. It could do so many things. She leaned towards the lizard boy, gasping in awe. "I bet you can clean EVERY SINGLE DROP OF FOOD out of every dish you eat."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:22 am

"And I need more money. Maybe we could do business sometime," he replied to Donovan, a bit more sarcastically than he probably intended. Maybe these people weren't the type to be grossed out by forked tongues, he thinks - not that that's a bad thing.

He smiles over to Sam, flattered by her excitement. "Hell yeah I can!" he said, then sticking out his tongue in her direction to show her. With careful precision, he rubs the two halves of his tongue together like a cartoon villain would rub their hands together while scheming. "Let's hear some applause," he says, then making his tongues do a clapping motion. He's got a smile plastered on his face at this point; he loves performing tongue tricks.

"And that's why you don't invite me out to fancy dinner parties," Gobi jokes to Wanda, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Game Time!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next