The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Time!

Go down 
+5
Gobi
Garfield
Carmen
Delin
Kiki/Lolo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Game Time! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:34 am

She couldn't help but laugh at the little character he made out of his tongue. It's like its own person!
Sam claped her hands and put on her best hoity toity british accent. "Bravo good sir! I say that was quite impressive!" Sam has always been intrigued with body oddities. She wonders what else this guy can do....
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Malibu claps and then clears her throat,

"Uh I think I can go next? Do y'all want a Dark Version or a Light Hearted Version?
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:24 pm

Wanda was still pretty focused on Gobi and his Magical Tongue. "When did you GET THAT was it EXPENSIVE? Did it hurt. Do you have the tongue-splitter's number???"

"Also DARKNESS always darkness."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:23 pm

His mouth gapes open in awed when he saw his tongue "Dude DUUUUDE that is one sick tongue oh wow!! That is one unique tongue...fascinating hmm."

Did it feel weird when you gotten it or smoother than a smoothie?! So many questions."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:26 pm

He blinks rapidly. Gosh, this cast is so unique! His eyes glimmer in amazement. “That’s a neat little party trick, kiddo!” He hears Garfields questions. “I gotta agree with this guy here! So many gosh dang questions!”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:31 pm

Donovan looks around and then sees Gobi showing off his tongue "OH that's what a forked tongue is.
That is super cool dude." He stares at it for a little too long then asks "did it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Gobi bows to Sam and chuckles, happily going along with the joke.

Looking to the others, he shrugs. "I dunno'. Like, I got a spacer in my tongue before I got the full split so the tissue wouldn't heal over? Sure it felt weird at first, but it's something I always wanted, so in the end I think it was worth it." He slithers his tongue a bit more for fun, obviously quite proud of it. "I can hook you up with my body mod guy after the competition, if you want!" he says to Wanda, smiling.

Looking back over to Malibu, he thinks. "Hmm. Dark, if you're comfy with that?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:55 pm

"Honestly you're a very cool person and it's good to feel very proud on what you like." He poses heroically.

"Malibu you should do dark!!"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Malibu looked at everyone and gave a concerned look before sighing.
Game Time! - Page 4 Giphy
"Alright well ya asked so I deliver."

"1. I was one of few survivors in a commercial airline crash in da ocean.
2. My Great Grandparents were part of the Italian Mafia and have killed ova 60 people.
3. I've been kidnapped and held ransom before.
She clasped her hands and looked at everyone, preparing for reactions.
Game Time! - Page 4 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:55 pm

"Airline is a lie because the other two are related."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:37 pm

oof " I hope they're all lies, but I guess I will have to say the kidnapping one?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:40 pm

"Uhhhh I say the Airlines is the lie mhm gotta agree with Wanda."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 pm

Malibu looked at them and just
Game Time! - Page 4 Gj4kqxeujyefkpsnywwt
She then pointed over to Sam, "She got it right, I've never been kidnapped before!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Game Time! - Page 4 Fullsi10

"Now hold on just a minute..." Carmen was completely shook. "Girl what kinda messed up twisted-ass backstory do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:58 pm

Malibu scoffed and looked at Carmen,

"Girl take ya pick! The Mafia coming afta my family, my abusive ex, getting jumped, losing one of mah brothers in the plane crash, it is a MIRACLE I passed the psych portion!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:10 pm

Carmen's mouth stood open. "I- I'm so sorry. That's crazy."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:13 pm

Sam threw her arms up in victory.
"Whoo I'm rock'n this game! Also sorry about your life Malibu..."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:27 pm

"Isn't the point of being on reality tv to talk about what a crazy life you have?" Oh god Wanda wanted food now... She felt like she should be sassily snacking on food. maybe Malibu just had that effect on people. "We all have DARKNESS and we should TALK ABOUT IT for CLOUT."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:29 pm

Malibu just simply nodded at Wanda and shrugged at Carmen,

"What can I say? I got scars girl." She said meekly.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:37 pm

"Do you wanna COMPARE SCARS?" Wanda started pinching and pulling at skin all over her body, looking for the gnarliest scars. "This one's from when I totaled my first car, and this one's from the SECOND car, and this one's from that time I hit on a biker's girlfriend, and this is from the biker's girlfriend when we broke up, and and and this one--"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:58 pm

Gobi's eyes widened, hearing Malibu's story. "Christ, I'm with the others on that one. Cool to see you here now, though." he said, with somewhat of a feeling of pride for this girl he barely knew. Though he liked Wanda so far, he found her eccentric responses a bit uncalled for when Malibu was being so open-hearted with the group. "Uhh... who wants to go next?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:25 am

"I'LL GO!~" Wanda was only too excited to show off her shitty life, especially since she felt that it was acceptable to do since Malibu had started it. She didn't. Pick up on social cues. "Should I say something DARK too."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:28 am

"Sure, why not. Looks like this just turned into a giant share fest anyways."
She had to admit she was curious about Wandas life...

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:35 am

"OKAY OKAY," she took a deep breath to center herself and then numbered off three things.

"1: I WAS HOMELESS FOR SEVERAL YEARS."
"2: I have NO CONTACT with ANY of my blood relatives."
"3: I once put myself in a coma for TWO MONTHS."

She grinned, holding up three fingers and looking to see who would JUMP ON FIRST. "We're gonna get INTIMATE now."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:38 am

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the lie is that you have no contact with your blood relatives." He says, donning a worried expression on his face. He hopes that's the lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Game Time!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next