The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game Time!

Go down 
+5
Gobi
Garfield
Carmen
Delin
Kiki/Lolo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Game Time! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:43 am

This is starting to really bum Sam out. Again she doesn't want any of these to be true.
"I'll say being homeless for several years"

Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:47 am

"I think the lie is the put yourself in a coma for 2 months, sadly." Tears start welling up in Carmen's eyes. I can't imagine a life like that, she thought, Wow, I just feel so bad for her.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:52 am

Wanda just hummed happily. She didn't feel any shame, sadness, pain, etc. over the events in her life and it didn't occur to her that other people might. "DING DING DING we have a WINNER!!" She hopped up and pointed to Sam. "You are CORRECT! It was only a few months." She plopped down, this time sitting next to Malibu. "My beloved best friend NADINE made sure I was taken care of before things got too bad."

Then she decided it would be a good idea to give Malibu an awkward one-armed hug. "CAN YOU FEEL THE KINSHIP? Friendships are born out of MUTUAL SADNESS." She motioned to the others, "I feel closer to all of you already. And I--" She sniffed, then backed away from Malibu. "You smell amazing. You smell nicer than any person I've ever smelled. I can't even remember what I was saying."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:56 am

Delin loses all color in his face. "All contact with blood relatives gone... I can only imagine kiddo... Family is the most important thing to me kid, and if you ever need a word of advice from someone, I'm here for ya!" He says proudly, but with a sad undertone in his voice. He still feels bad for the kid.

"This is... getting kinda dark um... Is there a way we can lighten this back up a bit?" He says, yanking his shirt's collar.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 am

Sam agrees. The whole atmosphere changed. Things need to lighten up.
She pushes Delin into the water.
"There that aught a do it." She smerked

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:04 am

Donovan eyes widen, oh what a strange turn this game took but it is good that people are being vulnerable already. It shows trust and being comfortable. "I can go then to try to lighten it up a lil bit. But I do like us getting to know each other, that's why I wanted to play this game!" he then rubs his hands

"Okay so my three statements are:
I have a couple exotic pets.
I have had a serious surgery after an accident.
I played many sports in school." he then looks over at Delin in the water "Homegirl trying to drown the guy to make there less competition!! How cruueelll."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:06 am

Before he could ever scream, he was in the water. "Hey, kiddo!" He says, laughing a bit while choking on some water. He glares at Sam, not menacingly. "It ain't nice to push older people!" He slowly got to the edge to where he once was.

"What goes around, comes around." He grabs Sam's ankle and yanks her into the water with him. "The water's fine, by the way!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:07 am

"EXCELLENT. I AGREE TO THIS." Missing the point entirely, Wanda sprinted away and CANNON-BALLED INTO THE FUCKING POOL.

Game Time! - Page 5 Giphy

When she resurfaced, she caught the tail-end of Donovan's facts and shot an accusatory finger in his direction. "HOW DARE YOU. Those are all plausible!!! But I put my money on SERIOUS INJURIES."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am

"The lie is the surgery! I just saw you fall flat on your back and needed nothing to recover, like, 20 or so minutes ago!" He exclaims, whilst getting splashed by Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:14 am

Sam came up from the water with a gasp and broke out laughing.
"I guess I had that coming haha!"
The water was freezing so she got out and wrapped a towel around herself before sitting back in her spot. She was shivering.
"Brrr!! I s-say the exotic pets are a l-lie!"

Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:19 am

"AGHGHGHHHHHGGH!!" Carmen screams as she is now completely drenched in water. "You guys are the worst!!" she laughs. She proceeds then to take off her shirt and shoes, only leaving her in her bra and shorts. "Move over guys!!" Carmen flips into the water, splashing water on everyone.

"Also, Donovan, I don't think you have exotic pets. That is the lie. I mean, you're weird and give me pirate vibes," she giggled, "but you probably don't have exotic pets."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:59 am

Malibu just smiled uncomfortably as Wanda confessed her two truths and lie. She didn't bother to answer as it left a sour taste in her mouth.
Game Time! - Page 5 3ZBV
She felt especially awkward when Wanda grabbed her and pulled her close. She just kept awkwardly smiling as she was still processing the rather brash nature right now.

She shook her head when the mood was lightened and chuckled a little when everyone was getting wet, she was somehow avoiding the water luckily!
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:12 am

Game Time! - Page 5 Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl1J3IuJMJCKS0JrWM%2Fgiphy

"Muahahah, I tricked all of you!" He then looks at Carmen and smiles "I like to think of that with my aesthetic, so it's funny you say that.

He then look back at everyone who answered "With exotic pets, I have an axolotl and fennec fox, my precious babies.I also want a toucan some day but three may be too much. With the surgery I broke my jaw during one of my BMX tournaments so I had to have it wired shut and only drink stuff for a while. Food had to be mixed up in a blender, it was gross as hell. As far as school sports, I only did gymnastics but that was outside of school. I didn't have good enough grades in school to play sports all the time since, surprise, I goofed off during class"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:35 am

Garfield scratched his head "Damn you guys are still breathing after all that stuff you went through life...geez." he sips out of his cup of tea "But you guys are like a bunch of amazing people so why the heck not with going" he says in a deep voice "going deep with secrets."

"Hey I have exotic pets too, a tortoise, a iguana AAAAAAND a one legged parrot that I adopted."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:37 am

Donovan shrugs "I have done more dangerous things. I like the rush haha. Like I have done wing suit diving and didn't get hurt at all. Also OH my god! I love all those animals, Gar. Let's become weird pirates together with our animals!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:47 am

"Darn! 3 out of 4 ain't bad though. I'm a little jealous of your exotic pets. All I have is a fish, but he's my baby and I love him!"
She picks a dare from the hat.
"Kiss the person next to you. What a cliche dare..."
She looks over at Gobi. She would LOVE to take that tongue for a test drive, but she really doesn't want things to be awkward or make him uncomfortable. So she kisses her hand and gives him a little pat pat on the cheek.
"There that technically counts."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:22 am

”Hey, buster! I thought this was 2 truths 1 lie, not 3 truths everyone loses and does a dare!” He swims to the ladder of the pool and climbs out and sits on the edge again.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:03 pm

"Wait why are we doing dares CAN I DO A DARE I wanna do a dare. SOmeone DARE ME."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:57 pm

"I mean it was two truths and one lie! I said I did many sports in school, I only did one sport and it wasn't even in school so that was a lie!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:09 pm

He opens his mouth to say something, but realized he's kinda right.

"Son of a biscuit!" he dons an angry expression. "Let's see what I gotta go do for a dare."

He reaches in the box and grabs a popsicle stick.

"Allow one person to sit on your shoulders until it's your turn again. Great." He glances around the room. "Wanda, you feel like doin' the honors, or does someone else feel like doin' it?" He sighs a bit. "At least I don't have to jump off a pillar and land on my back."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 pm

"YES YES YES," She was attempting to climb on that man before he could even finish a sentence. "I'M ON IT FRIENDO"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:31 pm

Delin seems burnt out by the game now, since he finally lost.

"Again, it could be worst. Has anyone else not gone yet or we just about finished with 'round one'?
" He asks, taking hold of Wanda's ankles so she doesn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Garfield cackles when he saw Wanda climbing up "Man I love this girl here heehee alright my dare next." He reaches in, takes one out then reads "Choose a hairstyle from one of the 3 iconic characters to wear for whole 2 days; Princess Leia, Pippi Longstocking or Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz...eeeeee" as he starts to nerd out "I'm dead."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Gobi isn't all for the way Wanda handles her and Malibu's grief. He's glad Sam and Delin could break the tension, though, and laughs with the others as they fumble around in the water.

Gobi tenses up a bit hearing Sam read her dare - he was relieved with how she ended up going about it, though. Seeing the fun in it, he gets a bit of a smile as she pats his face, trying not to blush out of embarrassment. "Yeah, that counts," he confirms while looking to his feet.

Gobi yawns as the game goes on; he decides he might try to join back in if another round happens.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:41 pm

She's glad Gobi wasn't weirded out! She giggled at the circus act that was Delin and Wanda.
She looked to Garfield. "I bet you could pull of princess Leia buns!"
"I guess I can go again." She thought for a moment....
"Ok, 2 truths 1 lie!
- I was a straight A student in high school
- I sleep with my baby blanket every night
- I'm allergic to horses "

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Time!   Game Time! - Page 5 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Game Time!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next