The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:54 pm

When Wanda was left alone in the room and enjoyed the beauty of her new apartment, a knock came at her door. When it opened, Aurora appeared in the aisle. Girl looked to see if she was being followed and went inside. The smile was on her face. Despite the fact that Paula joined them in the Alliance, Aurora haven't talked to Wanda alone up to this point. The Princess has a very warm feeling to Delin, so she was glad that her Big-D will remain in the game in any case .

"Honey, that was amazing! You know, when the three of us stayed together, I didn't think any of us could beat Martin! Girl power!"

Aurora laughed softly and flopped on the large bed next to Wanda.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:03 pm

Oh a pretty girl came to visit! Though they hadn’t talked much, Wanda obviously knew of her and their shared condition. She instantly considered her a friend just based on that. “YES! A great win for our alliance. We should really get around to recruiting Martin though, he’s such a beast.” She mimed wiping sweat from her brow and laid back next to Aurora. “And I don’t think I can beat him again.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:23 pm

"Just imagine my face when you, Dellin, Martin and I were the last ones in the challenge. I think at this point, like "God, we have a great chance!" And then Delin crashes, after I" Aurora chuckles, "But you did it! I think Martin will be afraid of you now! It seems to me that some mystical forces of this house support us."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:42 pm

Mystical forces? Oh yes, Wanda had to spend much more time with this girl. She was already so interesting!

“You all did so well! I honestly think that I only survived by bothering Martin so much…” Oof, self reflection? Not today, Satan! Wanda brushed off those thoughts and turned her attention back to Aurora. “But, now that we’ve got the first win of the season, we’ve got the attention of everyone in the house… They’re going to want us out and FAST.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:00 pm

"Truthfully. I think many of them specifically flew as early as possible that lose. But now that we have ha power, we need to think ahead. Because next week, everyone will be playing at full strength. Martin and Gobi are monsters at these things. But I think we have a chance to get Martin to join us. He calmed me down because he was so worried about Nev leaving. I don't think he's against us. Anyway, we need to turn on all our radars (not gay radars now) to see who Maleficent really is. I wanted to tell you WHO the real threat is".

Last edited by Aurora on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:06 pm

Oh yes, this was getting juicy. Wanda turned onto her side, giving Aurora all her attention. “Enlighten me, princess. Who is the real threat?”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:13 pm

"Val. She's evil. Fiddles with our lives like we are puppets"

Aurora laughed out loud.

"In fact, I don't know who the real threat is. Remembering last week, all acted very cunningly. Masse to vote against only one person - so not to reveal their ties and alliances. It would be so easy if we had a magic mirror that showed all the secrets" girl smiled.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Awe, that was a little disappointing. BUT FUNNY. Wanda rolled onto her back, laughing VERY obnoxiously. “Oh boy you’re right about THAT. Two narcoleptic girls and NO SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS DURING CHALLENGES? It’s CRIMINAL!”

“But as far as nominations oh… I’m hoping the alliance has good ideas. Picking a target this early in the game seems like a bad idea… Like you say, everyone voting out Nevea was sad, but it was an easy choice to make. Nobody revealed their alliances.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:16 pm

"Anyway, I made a mistake recently. Now I'm attracting too much attention, although all I did was try to help Paula like she asked. " the girl stopped being so funny because she cried too much yesterday because of the fight.

"So the whole light of this house is now directed at us. Stupid drama."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:18 pm

She shrugged, "Drama will pass. Paula will get over it--just do something to make up for your mistake."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:26 pm

"She's too cruel! I don't know what she's mad at! It hurts so much that she thinks I'm an outcast just because I tried to protect her because I couldn't save Nevea before! I'm Black Widow! Only instead of men leave friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale   Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Aurora and Wanda) - Become a knight of my fairy tale
Page 1 of 1