The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears   Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:46 pm

Aurora sits under hot water in a swimsuit. It's strange to see her from the outside. She didn't want to take a shower, but she wanted to be closer to the water element at the moment. And to go to a shared hot tub it is not wanted, as they could stumble on Andre. So sitting here was the best thing for her.
She just sat on the tile while the hot water came out of the shower. It wasn't obvious the girl was crying a few minutes ago, so it was a double cover.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears   Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Peaches came outside and dropped her towel, revealing a salmon bikini. She takes a seat next to Aurora in the hot tub and leaves her bowl full of skittles out of the water. ''These are good. Want some?'' She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears   Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:04 pm

"No thanks. I have no appetite. But you're very kind." Aurora smiles and straightens her wet hair.

"It's a crazy week. To be in the nomination again - just awful. I don't know how the guys stand it."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears   Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Peaches frowns. ''Girl, I have been nominated once. God knows it was scary, but I think my tip for you would be to stay optimistic and put your energy into the veto.'' She takes a handful of sour skittles and stuffs them in her mouth, barely struggling with the sourness. ''Sorry if i'm eating like a pig, I've been waiting for this moment, and I love sour stuff.'' She smiles.

''Just because you're nominated, it aint the end of the world, so don't feel down, instead, do everything you can to stay. That way if you do get evicted, you will atleast be happy you didn't just roll over and die.''
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears   Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:28 pm

"You're like those strong women who write about in magazines and do reality shows with Diane Sawyer. That's cool. I could never boast of strength and endurance, but I will try. In the end, I'll feel sorry for myself if I just put my hands down and don't even try to kick Andre's ass. So I'll try to do my best. I feel weaker after Delin leaves. Need to pull myself together"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears   Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Aurora and Peaches) - Water from the shower will hide the tears
Page 1 of 1