The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
+10
Gobi
Cam
Aaliyah
Peaches
Sergio
Kiki/Lolo
Mark.
Carmen
Paula
Wanda
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:23 pm

Once everyone had gathered in the room, it became strikingly obvious that the two missing were the most IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN THE CEREMONY. The longer the Houseguests waited, the more anxious and uncomfortable everyone got. What were they waiting for? Why weren't Paula and Wanda there to announce their nominations?

Suddenly the lights dimmed and out stepped the House Ambassadors, decked out in gowns that were WAY too fabulous for the occasion, but nevertheless pretty damn impressive. The two strutted to the center of the room and struck a pose. Never was there such a dramatic pair in Mad House history.

[[Image coming--slow artist is slow]]

"HOUSEMATES." Wanda started, striking another pose before she continued. "We STAND BEFORE YOU IN ALL OUR GLORY!!! To show off our SKILLS AND BOND OF TRUE FRIENDSHIP!!!" She blinked, then struck another pose to regain some of her lost composure. "Also nominations are a thing... So... Paula, do you want to start us off?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:11 pm

"Of course, dear!" She struts her way to the center of the living room, smiling proudly with her shining clothes. She has barely made any kind of preparation to her speech, but nevertheless knew exactly what she would say.

"I see myself struck in a big dilemma in the present moment, for that every person in my team is wonderful. It's a tough decision to choose one of them, I, myself, hate the fact I must risk losing someone I admire so much this week, but it's a game, and I'm left with no choices but to do this." She sighs.

"For Team Sergio, I have no choice... but to send Ivy and Sergio. I'm sorry it must be this way. I hope you guys don't take this personally, I like you two."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:16 pm

"And for Team Andre," she shot some finger guns in Andre's direction for emphasis. "I choose Peaches and Carmen." Wanda stopped to adjust a pleat on her coat, avoiding eye contact. "Pretending to flirt with me just to save yourself, then avoiding me for weeks is tacky. Just be honest and upfront about things. As for Peaches, I think you're smart enough to know why you've been nominated. No hard feelings,"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Carmen isn’t surprised at this nomination at all. “Well it worked for me week one when I didn’t touch the block and your pawn went home, remember?” Carmen shrugs. “Also, you’re definitely wasting your power his week just because you’re up set that the only other gay girl in the house doesn’t like you.” She sat  down on the nomination couch. “And if you wanna talk tacky let’s talk about your highlighter pink hair.” She said to herself, but still out loud.  She flipped her hair and waited for the other nominees to join her on the couch.

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Giphy

Last edited by Carmen on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:36 pm

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony 200
Sam was not expecting the tension between Wanda and Carmen. Wow... She was really in the dark on what was going on between everyone. At least she was safe for the first time ever! She could finally sit back and relax for once. "Dang... four people? Good luck you guys."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:44 pm

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Gj4kqxeujyefkpsnywwt

Donovan is SHOOK. First he's not on the block when he has hardly talked to Paula and this DRAMA he then breaks the awkward tension "I seem to have misplaced my wig..."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Sergio was caught off guard once again. But this time he was more concerned by the fact Ivy was up on the block next to him. He looked at her and let out a sigh. He hoped that somehow both of them would end up being safe.

Sergio snaps out of his worries once Wanda and Carmen's dispute became the center of attention. He couldn't help but giggle.
"You tried flirting with Wanda to save yourself, Carmenita? Damn, desperation really can make a person do surprising things!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Peaches stays seated and giggles. "Puppet much?" She rolles her eyes. "Paula, be careful, try not to ruin those fake nails while pulling Wanda's strings." She takes a seat next to Carmen and holds her hand.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:13 pm

Aaliyah was so relieved to hear she was not on the block and that Paula stuck to her word. Maybe I was wrong about her... She hugged Paula and said, "Thanks for safety."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:14 pm

"And you try not to hurt these knees, it's hard time when you got to stay on them to plead every single HA for benefits and them suck off Martin every single week." She laughs at Peaches' misfortune.

She seems to accept Aaliyah's hug, but makes it quick, getting physical with anyone is not her thing.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Peaches smiles. "Don't make me laugh Becky. Let's not forget you was out there crying last week. Your HA lasts a week, so let's see if you will stay brave once you're out of that suite." She flips her hair. "Oh, and slut shaming ain't a good look sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:26 pm

"I will cry as much as you want, and I admit it. I will never be ashamed of feeling, I'm not a stone heart like yours truly." Paula rolls her eyes in annoyance.

"You think I fear going home? Pathetic. I'm not as game obsessed as you, who thinks I'm not making true friends in the house. When we get out of here and you turn into a huge flop, everyone knowing how much of a bad person you are and not even your friends in the game sticking up for you, because you most likely prioritized money over them, we'll see who's the big bitch."

"Oh, and yeah, slut shaming may not look good on me, but slop does on you. Have fun eating poop."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony 200
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Danggg10
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Ivy sits in her nomination chair and frowns. She understood the move, but she wanted to stay so badly for her son. "It's fine, Paula. I understand it." After Wanda made her nominations, the arguing began. Ivy rubbed her face in frustration.

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Giphy

Ivy went to go clear her head.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:48 pm

While Gobi's disappointed to see Sergio go up on the block, he seems to pay more attention to the arguments between the others. Keeping to himself, he's just glad he's on Peaches' good side for now...
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:55 pm

Sergio wrote:

Sergio snaps out of his worries once Wanda and Carmen's dispute became the center of attention. He couldn't help but giggle.
"You tried flirting with Wanda to save yourself, Carmenita? Damn, desperation really can make a person do surprising things!"

Carmen quickly turned her eyes onto Sergio. "You're flirting with a mom to get yourself a place to live after the show is over, Serginita? Damn, desperation really can make a person do surprising things."

She went back into the other conversation to help Peaches out, but she was handling herself just fine and she let her resume her business.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:05 pm

"Watch your vile mouth, you dense child." Sergio scolded Carmen right away. "I was only teasing and you don't wanna go down that road with me."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:09 pm

"If you can't take the heat get out of the damn kitchen, man." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:10 pm

Donovan looks up after looking at his nails...they need clipped soon, maybe after this whole shindig "Hey can we lighten up a bit? There's no need to bully each other and do low blows. No bad vibes in the Mad House. Think....what would Bob Ross do??
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:15 pm

"Maybe you should get that spatula out of your ass, cuz you've been in the kitchen for too long. But that's just a suggestion. By all means keep digging your own grave and lash out at everyone. You're giving everyone a good laugh."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:18 pm

The blonde is very much surprised when she hears the names of the nominees for exile. She doesn't quite understand why her friends decided to keep the man who tried to take her out last week safe.

But then Aurora raises her eyebrows at all, listening to what people say to each other. She is afraid to publish even the sound. She never thought Carmen and Peaches could go into bitch mode.
The girl didn't like the nomination, but it was better than most out there.
She only took the hand sitting next to Aaliyah, silently watching the verbal quarrel.

"So the hidden thoughts came out. Now everyone at least looks at the real face of others"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:22 pm

They're up for elimination woah...pulled a good one there Paunda. Try not to get anxious Garfield...it is pretty normal for people to agrue. He combs his beard while watching everyone. He leans towards Sam "I'll tell you everything what's going on later." He put his hand on Ivy's shoulder and spoke before she left "If you want to talk...I'll be available but I'll give you space first."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:29 pm

"Sergio you're doing the same thing I'm doing, plus talking down to me. Also, I've heard that making 'women in the kitchen' jokes aren't funny anymore, nor acceptable, so let's move on."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:39 pm

"That wasn't a sexist joke. I was following your petty kitchen analogy, so let's not stretch this any further, shall we?" He scoffs. "I'm talking down to you now, because you disrespected me with that disgusting clap-back. I was merely teasing earlier. Not my fault you were busy being too salty at Wanda to grasp that simple concept." He stands up. "Consider this a warning. Trust me, you don't want to be enemies with me. Because next time I won't go so easy on you." Sergio exits the living room.

Last edited by Sergio on Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony   Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - A FABULOUS Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next