The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:34 pm

Delin was puttering around the house. He tends to keep his house nice and neat, just in case someone were to appear at his doorstep.

He dusts off his counter tops, makes sure his cabinets are closed, just all around spending his Sunday afternoon making sure his house is tidy so he doesn't have to worry about it later.

He loads a basket up of dirty laundry and chucks it in the washer. As he brushes his hands together, he here's a "DING DING DING!"

"A... A visitor? Who could it possibly be?" He walks towards the door. "Who is it?" He asks a bit loudly.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:42 pm

Before Delin could even reach for the doorknob, in flew the obnoxious pink blur that was Wanda. She tossed a few (muddy) suitcases in front of her and struck a pose as if expecting canned laughter. "LUUUUUCYYYYY I'M HOOOOOO-OOOOOOME!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:46 pm

Delin was in pure shock

"W-Wanda?! WHAAAAAAAAT!?" He puts his hands on his head. "What are you doing here?! H-How did you even manage to find me!?" He looks at her in disbelief. He glances at her suitcases too. "Wh!? HUH!?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:52 pm

Wanda kicked off her boots, peeled off a jacket, and shook her head like a dog. Why was her hair wet? Was it even raining? What??

"Don't ask SILLY QUESTIONS!!! The point is I'm HERE, PAPA!!" She grinned and held out her arms for a hug, then added: "Also my landlord kicked me out and I came here on impulse. A long, drawn out impulse that included stalking social media pages."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:55 pm

He blinks. "...you found me based on my Facebook? I didn't think that was a thing!" He scratches his head.

He hugs her cautiously.

He then shakes his head. "...wait KICKED OUT?! Why did he do that?!" He rubs the bridge of his nose. "Let me grab you something to drink... any preference?" He sighs as he grabs himself a beer bottle.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:14 am

"I ONLY DRINK SUGARY DRINKS... And CHOCOLATE MILK..." She shrugged, "Or like water that'd be cool water's fine."

"BUT YES. THE FIEND kicked me out for starting a teensy-tiny fire the burned down the neighboring apartment." She scoffed, dropping into a chair and crossing her arms indignantly. "Nobody was even living there! And it killed off most of the vermin so I saved him a call to the exterminator!"

"After that nonsense, I called a friend and we tracked your location through some photos. People don't realize how much data is saved to a photo file... Plus we recognized a few building, came out here, asked around and BOOM. Daddy Delin."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:17 am

He rubs the bridge of his nose. "Damn locals..." He shakes his head.

"I'm not upset that you're here, though! Frankly, I missed you a whole lot!" He smiles. He pulls a jug of chocolate milk out of the fridge. "Don't worry, I love this stuff too, one of my favorites when I'm without my good ol' liquid courage." He chuckles as he pours Wanda a glass.

He slides it down the island. "So, you burned a house down..." He sighs. "...at least no one was hurt. It's a darn shame you got kicked out, though." He frowns.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:42 am

"PAPA!!" She squealed in excitement, grabbing the glass and taking a shockingly polite sip. "Mm. I only burned PART of the house. I think it's still structurally sound!"

"But yea now I'm your problem. Until I figure out where else to go." She laughed, "I should also mention I don't have a job. Or a High School diploma. Or a GED. I'm not entirely sure my ID is legal either?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:46 am

"Let's only hope..." he takes a drink of his beer.

He hears Wanda say all of this stuff. He rubs the bridge of his nose again. "Wanda... the fact you have none of this stresses me out. How did you even live in that apartment?" He questions.

"Sorry if that came off rude... I'm just genuinely curious." He takes another drink.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:52 am

She shrugged, "Well OBVIOUSLY I have fake stuff! If the place is dumpy enough then they don't ask questions... Also I had a friend who could bribe them." She stopped, tapping on her lip thoughtfully. "Come to think of it. I'm kind of a HUGE MOOCH."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:07 am

He sighs. "Mooch isn't a nice word to use, especially on yourself." He chuckles slightly. He takes another drink. "Wanda, you need SOME sort of job experience... especially if I let you live here." He didn't even say she could, he just... let it happen anyways.

"Do you have like... any other special skills besides inventing?" He ponders. "Again, I don't want to sound rude, Wanda. I'm just curious is all."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:20 am

"I CAN FIX CARS. I like cars." She leaned back and mimed driving a SPEEDING CAR. "I crash them most of the time BUT I ALWAYS FIX THEM WHEN I WAKE UP FROM THE COMA."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:41 am

Delin has a bead of sweat rolling down his face.

"W-Well... what about working at a pub? If anything, I could show you the ropes on how to at least wash the dishes or something... I don't think you're ready to deal with this kind of public yet." He chuckles nervously.

He clears his throat. "I-If only I ran a mechanic shop... you'd be golden! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:47 am

"DISHES I CAN DO!!! But only if I can wear gloves," she did some dainty little jazz hands. "I hate when my nails get wet. They get all... FLEXIBLE."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:52 am

Delin nods. "I hope I'm not making a mistake, Wanda." He sighs. "This pub is my pride and joy that I've been workin' on for little over 5 years... It's my second home." He takes a big drink of his remaining beer.

"Listen closely... PLEASE don't burn my pub down." He looks at her with a very serious glare. "If you do a good job, I will let you stay here for as long as you need to be here."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:00 am

Wanda wasn't THE MOST SOCIALLY AWARE person in the world, but you'd have to be deaf, dumb, AND blind to not see how serious Delin was about his baby. She nodded, drained her glass, then raised her hand to ask one more question.

"Can I... Improve it under your watchful eye?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:36 pm

Bold of her to assume it ain’t good enough. But, Wanda does seek to improve things.

He scratches his beard. “Yes, as long as you ask first!” He chuckles and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]   An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ] Clock10

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Guest...? [ Ft. Wanda and Delin ]
Page 1 of 1