The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches)   A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:05 pm

Peaches and Andre were chilling in the sitting room. Thinking about the eviction. "So I guess it's final, Carmen and I are facing eviction." She sighs. "It sucks but, If you want we can talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches)   A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:48 am

"Yeah it does suck," he shakes his head. "I don't wanna vote either of you two out. But I feel like after all that happened this week, Carmen's a goner. But no matter what, we have to stick together after this eviction. And Aaliyah if she stays. She annoyed me last week but I still want her in the game."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches)   A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches) Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:46 am

She nods with a sad face. "As much as it pains me to admit it, there's nothing left with Carmen. You're right. If she stays she will only get evicted the next week, she pretty much screwed everything she had going, so now there's not really anything she can help with." She scratches her arm. "We do have to stick together, this week was a big blow at us" Looking at Andre being worried for the 1st time ever and not confident scared Peaches. She thought he was the least bothered person. "We just need to go for this next HA."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches)   A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A Tough Realization (Priv RP Andre & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1