The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Empty
PostSubject: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:07 pm

Sam was sitting on her bed with her headphones on. After what just happened in the kitchen with Peaches, she needed to distract her mind. She leaned her head against the headboard of the bed and bopped her foot to the beat of the music. She heard someone knock on the door. "You can come in." She continued listening to her music.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:12 pm

Gobi enters politely. "Hey Sam," he says, smiling a bit sadly after the drama that went down. This wasn't a conversation he felt like having, but he felt it was important nonetheless. He goes to sit at the foot of her bed. "Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:18 pm

Once Sam saw it was Gobi who entered the room. She sat up straight and took her headphones off, placing them down beside her. She was happy to see a friend right now. "Hey Gobi. Yeah, I'm doing alright I guess. Still a little bummed Peaches rejected me. Sorry you had to see all that. Maybe I should have tried apologizing to her in private..." She rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 9:57 pm

"Yeah, no, that really sucked," he admits, looking down. "I know Peaches has been kinda bitchy lately. I met her in the bathroom and she had... well, nothing good to say. But. Yeesh, talk about extra with the cake..." He rubs his arm. "What's up with all that?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 10:14 pm

Sam furrowed her brows hearing Peaches was mean to him. She was worried something like that must have happened considering the tension between the two of them. "I can't believe she's acting like this... and taking it out on you too! Not cool..." She scoffed. Sam rubbed her knees nervously as she thought about how to explain her situation. "Well, She sorta found out that I helped you make up with Garfield. I kept her occupied during Surgios party so you two could have some time alone to talk." She rubbed the back of her neck. "After that night though we kinda bonded. We made those cookies together and shared some personal stuff with each other. Once she connected the dots that I helped you and Garf out, she thought I was only pretending to be friends with her to keep her away from Garf..." She waved her hands "Which is not true by the way! I may have distracted her at that party, but I never meant to drive a wedge between her and Garfield!" Sam suddenly remembered an important detail. She looked off to the side nervously."Oh, and she kinda sorta maybe found out about your feelings for Garfield....and... told him?" She said it quietly, afraid of his responce.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 10:47 pm

Gobi calmly nods along to everything Sam is saying, sympathizing with her along the way... but when she hit that last part, he stopped entirely. Eyes widening, he looks at her as if to confirm he wasn't just hearing thing. "Oh..." he mumbles emptily, then quickly feeling himself overcome with rage. "That... THAT B**CH! WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS!?" he exclaims angrily, then covering his face out of embarrassment. "Oh my god, wait, then.. he knows. Oh my god how long has he known. Sh*t. Sh*t. Sh*t." He tries hard to control his breathing.

Catching himself, he gulps then looks back over to Sam. "...Sam. She's not just playing a game. These aren't game moves. She's just trying to f*ck with us," he rambles uncomfortably, thinking back to everything he's said to Garf and Peaches over the past few weeks and promptly overthinking it.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:15 pm

Sam could only sit and watch as Gobi panicked. She tried her best to calm him down. "Yeah, I know... It was pretty sh*tty of her to just go and tell him something like that without regarding your feelings. Honestly, I'm pretty pissed with her too. I vented about it in the diary room the other day." Sam felt her own frustrations on the matter boil. "On top of that she told Garfield she wanted nothing to do with him! I feel like she is destroying every relationship she had." She sighed. "If it helps at all, Garfield didn't seem upset about finding out about your feelings. Honestly it was a little hard to tell how he was feeling about it considering he was so upset about Peaches. But I don't think he's mad or anything."

Sam faced Gobi more directly and nodded in agreement to his thought. "She's being petty... and it just may be her downfall. It's a real shame though... The Peaches I got to know was pretty cool. Now I feel like she's showing a whole new side to herself." Sam felt her own frustrations boil over. "I TRIED to be a good friend to her! I thought she of all people would understand why I helped you guys out, considering we were practically in the same boat..." She froze suddenly realizing she may have said too much. She instinctively put a hand over her mouth and averted eye contact. She did her best to hide her blush. NOT HERE. NOT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:25 pm

"She WHAT?" Gobi was astonished. It was one thing to mess with him, it was another to mess with Garf...! While he was going to stay mad, Sam telling him Garf wasn't put off relieved him slightly. "O-Okay. That's good, at least."

"Yeah," Gobi agrees, also thinking Peaches was alright before this whole shenanigan. Gobi furrows his brow and looks over to her at that last part, though. "Same boat?" he asks. "...Were you also into Garf??"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:37 pm

Sam sat there frozen. The conversation took a turn she was not ready for. Should she lie and say yes? No, she didn't want to cause any more trouble for Garf. This was literally the worst time she could let something like this slip. She was panicking internally. What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

F*ck it......

She yanked at her shirt nervously, still avoiding eye contact. "Uh. Um. Uuuuh." She gulped. "N- no, not Garf.... Uh." She was stuttering and mumbling. What a mess this all was. "It's someone I became really close with. Someone I trust fully." Her face saddened. "S-someone I know I have no chance with." She looked at him from the side of her eyes. Her blush deepened. She was at the point of no return. "Promise not to be angry?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Sun May 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Gobi was lost on this conversation, too. Whatever her answer is, he knows he's not going to be looking forward to it.

As she started describing the person she fell for, though... he felt the blood drain from his head. "Wh..." he just barely utters, looking her up and down, suddenly focusing so hard his vision was tunneling on her. He starts connecting the dots she was laying out, and he wasn't liking the direction it was going. Why would she tell him something like this? Especially now??

Still, he decides to keep his cool...

"...Why would I ever be angry at you?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 12:14 am

Sam saw his uneasyness and felt her heart drop. Did he connect the dots? She didn't want this conversation to happen at least not now. She felt like she could cry right now, but she managed to hold herself together. She rubbed her arm nervously and took a deep breath. "Y-you..." There is was. It was finally out there. "I like ... you" Sam felt the tears she was holding back begin to well up. "A-and I know you like guys, but I found out too late a- and now I feel stupid and embarrassed and s-scared." She was stuttering her words as the tears began to run down her face. "I- I din't want to say anything b-because I was afraid it would ruin our friendship. And now I'm telling you at the worst of times!" She hid her face in her hands as she began to sob. "I k-know you like Garf, and I'm okay with that. Just please... please don't hate m- me.." She was shaking as she sobbed into her hands. She felt like she just ruined the best thing she had in the house.  
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 12:25 am

Gobi pursed his lips and looked down. God, this is NOT territory he was expecting to go into tonight. How long was this going on for, he wonders...?

Listening to her stutter and fumble over her words killed Gobi on the inside. He hated seeing her so distressed. "Sam... Sam," he started, wanting to hold her but not sure if that was appropriate. He conservatively puts a hand on her shoulder. "It's... it's okay," he whispers warmly, with a smile. "You're brave to tell me. I'm. Uh." He looks away. He's really not sure what to say to this. "...I had no idea. I'm sorry if I led you on?" he says, wondering just what might've made Sam think he was straight in the first place.

He looks back to her. "I'm not mad though. And you're still Sam to me. I don't mind." He tries to sound reassuring, even if it still shocked him.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 12:47 am

She jumped a little when she felt his hand on her shoulder, but quickly relaxed. He was taking this... well? When she played this scenario in her mind before she always pictured him being offended and ignoring her afterwards. She felt stupid that she forgot how sweet Gobi was and that he wouldn't do that to her. Sam sniffed and tried to wipe her tears away, but they kept falling. She tried to calm her breathing. "I- I'm sorry. I know this must be uncomfortable... but thank you for being so understanding." She let out a small chuckle. "It's this sweet side of you that got me ya know." She tried making light of the conversation. It was a little easier for her to express herself now that everything was on the table. "And you didn't lead me on. I was attracted to you since that first pool party we had week one." She smiled as she reminisced that night. "You were so funny with your little tongue tricks." She laughed. She felt her tears finally begin to stop. She turned to him finally able to look him in the eye. She needed to lay out everything. "I'm sorry Gobi. I'm sorry I brought this unnecessary tension between us, and I'm sorry I assumed so early on that you would be straight. And I respect your feeling for Garfield and genuinely wish you two the best. I still care about you though... And if it's ok with you, I would like for us to still be friends." She smiled gently, still nervous at the possibility of rejection. 
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 1:27 am

Gobi tried to keep smiling even if Sam couldn't stop crying. He felt somewhat awkward hearing her talk about her infatuation with him, but he kept in mind they'd likely only have this conversation once, knowing her.

"Hey, it's no problem at all. Hell, before I came here I had no idea someone would ever even look at me and think, like... you know, 'attractive'. Everyone in public's just been... scared of me since I made all the changes?" He shrugs and gives her a playful smile, in spite of how sad his words were. "Of course we're still gonna be friends. Like, if you need space I've got no problem giving it to you. But otherwise, hey, I'm totally chill," he says, with somewhat of a chuckle. "...You're a good person though. I'm sure somewhere out there, there's another man-lizard who'll be the freakin yin to your yang." He winks.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 1:48 am

Hearing what he had to go through out in the real world saddened her. She smiled at him. "F*ck em! If they can't look past your appearance and see the amazing person you are, then that's their loss! Besides, you snagged Garfields attention, so you must be doing something right." She chuckled playfully. This is what she needed. Now that her secret was off her chest, she felt like she could move on. Her smile grew when he confirmed he still wanted to be friends. She felt a wave of relief flow over her. "Aw shucks, maybe." She wanted to give him a hug, but hesitated. This was all happening a little fast, she didn't want to make things more uncomfortable than they already were.

She fell down backwards on the bed. "UUUHHH! WHAT.A.DAY. This is not how I thought today would go AT ALL." She turned her head to face him. "I'm sorry I just dumped all that on you like that... With the stuff about Peaches, then Garf, and now my sh*t. It's a lot to take in all at once." She looked back up at the ceiling. " I was hoping if I did tell you about how I felt, it would be well after the show ended so we could look back and laugh about it. But thank you for being honest with me. It's just what I needed." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 2:02 am

Gobi shrugs. "I guess," he says, then taking in the gravity of how he's 'snagged Garfield's attention'. Oof, he should really start thinking about asking him about that...

Gobi snorts and lays with her. "Me neither," he says, putting his hands on his chest. "Honestly, it's totally fine. Maybe it's what we needed! Got our minds off of Peaches for, like... five minutes," he says, with a small chuckle. "That girl's been driving me nuts..."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 2:12 am

Sam nodded in agreement. She had nothing left to hide and it felt kinda liberating. She was thankful for the change in subject. She snickered. "Yeah, I don't understand why she's acting the way she is. I can't help but feel like this is a little bit my fault for getting involved in other peoples business," She shrugged. "But Peaches actions are her own. I'm not taking the blame for that."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 2:18 am

Gobi sighs. "Yeah, you shouldn't be the one having to worry. Wonder what everyone else thinks after seeing the whole cake ordeal," he says, starting to really wonder about that. Would people be more inclined to go against Peaches after something like that...? Though Gobi was angry, he didn't feel like he'd be out seeking revenge given how tight the game is right now... but he also wouldn't mind if she conveniently started digging her own grave. "Damn, all this is tiring me out," he says, with a yawn. "...Do you wanna just sleep on it? We need to recover for gametime," he says, with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 2:29 am

Sam felt more at ease after being reassured she wasn't the evil person Peaches made her feel like. Sam wondered the same thing after the cake incident. She didn't have the mental energy to think about it though. 

Sam yawned back. Dam yawns were contagious. "Same man. I think we just took in a whole weeks worth of drama in one night." She chuckled. She didn't realize how tired she really was until he mentioned it. "Sleep sounds amazing right now." She turned to him and smiled. "Thanks for talking with me. I feel better now... about everything."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 2:36 am

"Oh, that's a mood." Gobi smiles back to her. "But anytime," he says, before getting back up.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he says, going to open the bedroom door for himself. "Uh... yeah, get some rest," he says with a chuckle, before heading out. "Gnight," he says, looking to her one last time before closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10Mon May 06, 2019 2:40 am

She smiled and waved him out. "Night." Once the door was shut she let out a long sigh. she looked over to see her headphones still laying on the bed. She slipped them back on and drifted off to sleep. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)   Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Listening To Some Jams (private rp Sam/Gobi)
Page 1 of 1