The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Empty
PostSubject: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 8:56 pm

After the ceremony he saw Gobi left in a hurry up to the bedroom so he follows him up without him noticing or anyone. I wondered what's going on in his mind...he looks pretty upset. I want to cheer him up ugh hope he isn't mad at me or soemthing. He waits couple of minutes after Gobi enters the room then he slowly walks up to the door "Alright big boy let's put your happy face on and cheer him up." He knocks on the door "G-Gobi?" His voice squeaks. WHATWASTHAT???! "Um uh...may I come in...?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 9:11 pm

Gobi is in the middle of a crying fit when Garf knocks on the door. He can't handle this type of stress well, so he knew he needed to be alone to feel this one out. Consequently, he flinches and shuts up as he hears Garf knocking.

Recognizing his voice, he feels at least somewhat comforted. At least Garf cares enough to come check on him. "...It's whatever you want," he grunts, voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 9:39 pm

He pauses for a minute when he hears his voice crack. Is he...nah he can't be...I mean he is only human so it's normal right? He takes a deep breath and puffs up his cheeks. Okay you can do this...YOU ARE A VIKING!!!

He slowly opens the door and slides himself in there "Um h-how are you-"?
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Gobi sits up from his lying position on the bed to look at the door when Garf walks in. He tries to maintain eye contact with him and keep a brave face for the few seconds he could, before breaking back into more tears and having to look away again.

"G-Garf..." he utters, through whimpers. "Garf... I f***ed up... W-We're... so boned... i-it's my fault- I'm sorry- w-we're so boned..." He rambles weakly, struggling to speak through his stress.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 10:28 pm

He amiles at him until he see's see's Gobi's face starting to drop
Please don't cry please don- He saw Gobi break down. Yup he just did aw man whhhhy now? Tears was his weakness, he could never turn away from that so he walked closer to him.

"Hey hey Gobi. " he stands in front of him and puts a hand on his shoulder "No you didn't screw us up okay just..." he sighs "When you put Don up, I am sure you weren't trying to attack him...it was just...looks I can see being a HA is pretty hard as it is but you did not look like a asshole okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Fri May 17, 2019 10:41 pm

Gobi's makeup was still running down his face somewhat, even though he already rubbed out most of it already. "I-I did," he wearily insists, leaning forward to rest his heavy head on Garf's stomach. "Th-This was supposed to be so good for us this week, a-and... e-everything I did just- didn't work...!" he says, frustrated. "I should've put Peaches and Andre up... I-I should've re-nominated Aurora... D-Don's not gonna trust me anymore now... I-I panicked, I-..."

Gobi's clearly been tiring himself out with these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 12:37 am

He closes his eyes when Gobi rested his head on his stomach. I am soooo weak against crying uhhh why do I get myself in these situations? He sighs and thought about the nominations.

"You know under this pressure we tend to do idiotic things and choices uhh I mean clearly you're no idiot at all eheh." He awkwardly laughs "Mm but even if you did put Andre and Peaches up...it would've still complicated things with Ivy being up there..." he felt bad about Aurora "Y-you know I'm sorry I couldn't win the PoP game I...I suck at these games and I feel like I failed you so don't be hard on yourself."

"I think you should talk to Don, I'm sure he's confused but he is a very understandable person plus I really like that lil buddy and hate seeing you guys end on bad terms." He grabs a handkerchief out of his pocket and nervously dabs Gobi's eyes revealing more of his makeup-less eyes. He smiles big at him "Never realized you have pretty nice eyes eheh I mean dah! Please don't cry!" He shifts his glasses around "You're a strong competitor and don't listen to what others say about you, you love yourself first." He puts his hand on his hip and grins.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 12:53 am

Gobi calms a little more hearing Garf speak over him. Garf's voice seems to soothe him, at least somewhat.

"...It's all on me, don't- don't say sorry when it's on me... You didn't fail anyone." He lets out a shaky sigh and sniffs.

"...I wanna talk to Don. Really bad," Gobi insists, unable to look up at Garf. "...But he's not gonna trust me over Peaches now. P-Peaches didn't nominate him..." Gobi mumbles, starting to crack up again.

Gobi lets Garf pat his eyes, appreciating it since he felt he needed to be cared for in a state like this. He smiles weakly up to Garf when he says he has nice eyes, but he can't find the willpower in himself to feel romantic right now. "...I'm not a strong competitor. My game's so weak. God," he says, letting out a poor excuse of a laugh and looking back down to the floor. "...You're the only person I even feel close to here anymore. Everyone else wants me out. Everyone." He seems to be getting caught up in his feelings again.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 2:33 am

His expression saddens when he heard him "No she hasn't but Andre did and so you still have a chance to talk to him uhh maybe once you get cuffed heh." He shrugs and smiles.

"Look..." he crouches and clears his throat "Yes Donny is going to be um disappointed but just tell him the truth about how you weren't trying to get him out and that you're sorry for it plus um..." he looks to the side. Why does this seem so familiar right now? Oh right.

"If everyone wants you out show them you will not go down easily and I know it's hard with all this pressure, being in the final 7 that's amazing!! You're doing great and I enjoy being here even though it can be hectic." He scratches his ear "I will be by your side to fight through this my friend...I will not let you crumble." He proudly smiles.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 2:51 am

Gobi takes a deep sigh and thinks about that. "...True," he says simply, sucking up his tears a bit more. Becoming better friends with Don would probably be good for both of them, he thinks - getting cuffed to Don might be a blessing in disguise.

He fails to make eye contact with Garf when he crouches, out of fear that he'd start feeling guilty again. He smiles a bit more, Garf's words of wisdom seemingly getting through to him somewhat. "...You've got a way with words," he quietly jokes, with a sniff. Finally, he feels enough courage to look back into Garf's eyes, in spite of how messy his own appear. "...B-But... really, thanks. You always come back when nobody else does. I- ... I love that." He smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 5:29 am

"Plus I think it's going to be pretty interesting with you two tied together like that." He smiles and rubs his chin while still wiping his eyes.

He grins at him when he made a joke "I mean heh I do my best to help others in my own Garfy way." He felt a warmth of relief hit him. He again did his best to make someone smile "And I love that you are able to open up to me despite all the shit that has been going on whoops." He covers his mouth and chuckles "They're gonna edit that out I think but of course I'll come back for you." He puts the hankercheif in Gobi's hand and smiles back.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Sat May 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Gobi looks up at Garf when he swears. "Oh no. Looks like my lingo's rubbing off on you," he jokes again, though his voice is still deadpan as ever.

"I mean... of course I wanna' be open to you. No matter what." Gobi folds his fingers over the handkerchief and smiles. "...Thanks a lot," he says, sniffling but sounding more assured. He sighs, wondering which of them were going to make it to the next week, if at all. "...Win or lose, I'm still there for you on the other side. Wh-When we're out of this house.." he mumbles, maintaining eye contact with Garf in a more caring way.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10Sun May 19, 2019 9:18 pm

He laughs "Well wouldn't that make me a bad a** though?" He raises a eyebrow but continues laughing.

He stands up and cleans his knees "Well same dude I will support you whether one of us gets out or both...I'll be glad I had met you and everyone else." He looks at his eyes for a while and shakes his head "Well we should be heading back soon, time to get our game going and fight on and...glad I was able to at least make you feel better." He reaches his hand out to pick him up "How about we head out?" He winks & smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking    Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private rp (Garf & Gobi) comfort from the Viking
Page 1 of 1