The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7: Replacement Nominee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 7: Replacement Nominee Empty
PostSubject: Week 7: Replacement Nominee   Week 7: Replacement Nominee Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Nisha saunters into the DR room and takes a seat. "Well...this feeling is all too familiar." She gives a soft sigh and smiles at the camera. "I wasn't expecting to go up on the block as a replacement nominee again. But to be honest....it makes sense. Ever since my week of HA, I've been trying to lay low around the house, but by the time I was ready to make big moves again....THIS happened. "She indicates to her neck brace. "I'm sure my gameplay hasn't been...the best, since my injury....and that could possibly be my downfall in this game. With this being the fourth week since that incident, I won't be needing this brace by the end of this week. Whether I'll still be here, you'll just have to watch and see, America. Just know that this gal isn't going down without a fight!" She grins at the camera and gets up to exit the DR.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Week 7: Replacement Nominee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7: Replacement Nominee   Week 7: Replacement Nominee Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:02 pm

"So as a last stitch effort, I'm spending my entire time talking to each person in the house that I feel like I've been on good terms with. As someone who's been all on their own for a while, I need to start building some close allies, otherwise, I might as well kiss my MH life goodbye haha. At this point, there could be several alliances going on. Hopefully those that I spoke to are either on the bottom of their alliance, or are willing to work with my for whatever reason. I just got to stay positive! Even if I’m heading out the door this week, I want to leave knowing that I didn’t just throw in the towel."
Back to top Go down

Week 7: Replacement Nominee
Page 1 of 1