The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1: Replacement Nominee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Week 1: Replacement Nominee Empty
PostSubject: Week 1: Replacement Nominee   Week 1: Replacement Nominee Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:11 am

"So...as you've all seen, Kyle won the POP challenge. I honestly expected that him pulling himself off the block would affect my game...but not like this?" Nisha runs both hands through her hair as she takes a deep breath. "Morgan chose me as the replacement nominee and I was a bit surprised to be honest. I'm not sure who his real target is but being up against Cash Carvey himself is nerve-wrecking! I haven't really talked much with Mark either so I'm not sure what to think of him." She looks up at the camera smiling weakly as she shrugs. "Who knows? I've just got to speak with Morgan as soon as possible and see where his head is at. I have some faith in what Ti'Shaun said to me..but there's no way I'm just going to sit back and act like everything's peaches and cream."
Back to top Go down

Week 1: Replacement Nominee
Page 1 of 1