The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tough Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Tough Week Empty
PostSubject: Tough Week   Tough Week Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Cash enters the Diary Room and plops himself on the couch. "So... this week hasn't been for me. My North American tour was easier than this! But it's not over yet. I have to try to save myself... for the fans!" He pauses and thinks to himself for a second. "I have to convince a few people to vote out Mark over me... because I don't think I stand a chance against Nisha. Hmm, I have Manda's vote...
but who else could I convince to keep me?"
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Tough Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tough Week   Tough Week Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:03 pm

"So after this POP Meeting, I worked my ass off to get the votes for me to stay. For now, I think I have Manda and Valenda. I've been working on trying to get Deressa, JeRaldo and Tasha too. That's five, but I need one or two more... hopefully Manda can pull over Dio and... maybe Marlee or Robin? Ugh, I don't know, but hopefully I can pull it off."
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/

Tough Week
Page 1 of 1