The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Empty
PostSubject: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:22 pm

Jay really needed a break from all the housely chaos of the first two weeks of their stay. Nominations, evictions, and yes: even the alliance and strategizing were taking its toll. So much social energy out of his system. He just wanted to relax a bit! Not to mention, it's important to stay in shape even when you're in a competition. So he decided to head to the gym. While passing by the sitting room, he noticed a nice, juicy gossip magazine lying around. Wouldn't hurt to multitask right?

Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Jayworkoutt_by_prettypassionut-dc7l6v1

'Oh how about that... Showing up to your concert TWO hours late? SNAP! Drake's really messed up now!' he chuckles while continuing his work out session.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Bryan walks in, figuring he should work out but is also trying to make sure all of his items are present in his locker since he's missing something. He notices Jay working out on the bench. "Sup Jay? Getting a read-workout combo?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:00 pm

Quintin picks up a set of 5 pound dumbells and curls them. "This is difficult to do."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Jay looks up and is greeted by Bryan. He internally sighs, kind of bummed out that he can't get some alone time now but smiles and puts down his magazine.

'Heyhey B! Sure am, my muscles were begging for some quality gym time!' he laughs. 'Feel like joining in? I won't take up THAT much space by myself.'

Looks like Quintin also entered the gym. Jay pouts. FINE. He'll just leave the juicy magazine for later then, jeez.
'Well hi there to you as well, dude.  Also felt the need to burn away some energy and house annoyances?' Jay chuckles. He watches Quintin struggle with the dumbbells.

'First time at the gym?'
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:55 pm

With the amount of time Harley has been in the house, she is surprised that she has only been to the outdoor gym once with De'Quan. With that in mind, she changed into her workout clothes and puts a sweat around her head. Just so people know that she is all business...plus it made her look a little more badass.

She walks out to the gym and sees that she is the only girl there. Eh, she has always more considered herself one of the guys anyway. She goes next to Quintin and grabs two 20 pound weights and starts doing curls with them.

"Would you boys mind if a lady joins in on the fun?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:00 pm

He looks at Jay and smiles. "Oh hell yeah I can join!" He says as he starts bench pressing. "Hope I'm not taking up much space either." He winks then chuckles.

Bryan looks at Quintin. "Dang dude, you gotta lift more."

"Sure! Come right on over here!" Bryan says invitingly. He was slightly annoyed because he did want to try to talk to Jay 1 on 1 but this will do.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:14 pm

"No! I'm doing just fine. This is an easy day for me, going light today!" He lies in confidence lifting the 5 pound dumbells peeping in pain each time he does a set. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:36 pm

'Harley girl I wondered where you were at! Didn't see you in our bedroom so I figured you'd be here but here you are now!' he smiles. 20 pound weight huh? VERY impressive. He watches her in awe, lifting them like it's nothing. He looks at this own weight of 15 pounds. 'Well these don't seem as impressive anymore...'

He looks at Bryan doing bench presses. Oh my mhmmm. 'No not at all, go ahead~' he eyes Bryan but then quickly goes back to lifting, now grabbing a second weight.

Quintin was... Doing something. Jay winces as Quintin almost drops the dumbell while holding it in an awkward position. Ouch... Was he trying to prove something or?? He could give him some advice but his previous answer suggested he wanted to do it alone so he was curious about what would come from this.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:57 pm

He feels a sharp pain in his biceps, Quintin now has a semi-muscle strain. "Whatever," he drops the dumbells fighting the pain "I'll work out my eyes and observe you guys lifting weights."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:18 pm

Harley winces along with Quintin as he struggles with his...tiny weights. But it is hurting her to see him look like he is going to pop a vain. She breathes a sigh of relief that he finally put them down. It almost looked like he was gonna die for a second there.  

"You sure about that dude. Maybe a little bit of weight lifting might do you some good for physical challenges." She says reassuringly.

She then looked over at Jay when he mentioned that she wasn't in the room. To be completely honest, she was just walking around the house thinking about some things she would rather not talk about. But now is totally not the time to being any of it up. "Nah, I just needed some fresh air, so I went into the living room to chill for a bit. But, now I just wanted to come here and stretch out my muscles for a bit with you guys."

Harley at first smiles at Bryan's inviting tone, but it quickly goes away as soon as she notices his annoyed look...did she do something wrong???"Is something up, Bryan?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:17 pm

Bryan smirks at Quintin "Haha...sure." He smiles at him.

"Ah cool beans!" He says and then happens to look at Jay when he's not looking and smirks. Dang I didn't know he had all of that underneath..

He looks at Harley confused at first and then realizes what he did. "Oh I didn't do that to you! Sorry lol I was thinking about something else that's bothering me haha." Bryan tries to brush that off so she'd feel better.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:05 am

Jay raises an eyebrow after Quintin's announcement. Well that's anti-climatic. Oh well!! He keeps his workout going, slowly feels his muscles starting to burn. There we go! But then oh... he felt some tension between Bryan and Harley there and he had no idea why. Might as well strike up a conversation with the group while continuing his workout.

'So y'all ready for the next HA challenge? Two out the four of us already got the taste of House Ambassador victory and I must say I am READY for iiiiit~' he raises his head, fantasizing about the HA reign.

'Oh damn, if I'd win I reaaally hope they would have stroopwafels ready and waiting. Those big, fresh ones still warm. With melting caramel oh mhm' his mouth starts watering. NO! Focus - you're exercising for crying out loud!!
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Bryan smirks at the question as well because of his work out since he feels good in the moment. “I’m excited to watch it go down! I can’t compete and all but I think it’s interesting to sit out of an HA for once. Can’t wait~” He then stops bench pressing for a moment to catch himself before starting up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]   Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Stress-free Workout [Open to all RP]
Page 1 of 1