The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds

Go down 
+5
Birdy
Lacey
Chen
Devika
Narinder
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:37 pm

Though Jamie had considered making herself comfortable in the boy's room, she eventually decided against it. JC seemed decent, mind you, but without any designated bouncer she didn't exactly have much in the way of defense against creepers. And seeing as she had missed her chance to introduce herself to most of the guys, she figured it'd be best to stick it out with the girls.

"Y'all ladies got room for one more?" She'd ask as she appeared in the doorway, poking her head in and giving everyone her best southern smile.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:40 pm

"Hell yeah we do. C'mon in," Narinder muttered, sprawled out on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:44 pm

"That's right, Fifi it is!" Fifi looks at Devika as she joins them. "Oh don't mind him, looks like he wants to bunk with the men! You're Devikah right?? Name's Fifi, it's nice to meet you!" She had her eye on Devika for a while. She seemed a bit reserved but very friendly if anything.

As Rita asks a question, Fifi points over to the double bed that Chen had left open. "Two of the double beds are already filled, so there in the middle one right there if you want! Of course, my bed is open to one other person too." As Jamie comes in, Fifi waves at the cowgirl. "Howdy there sugah! Yeah, you can bunk with Mama Rita or me if you want!"  
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:53 pm

"Alright. Too. Easy!" Rita moves over to the double bed left by Chen. 'Mama Rita', huh? She thinks she could get used to that nickname. Endearing and it makes her feel responsible!  

She then turns to Jamie. "Don't be afraid to bunk with me, I don't bite!" She chuckles. "Of course, it's up to you!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:16 pm

Haleigh heads into the room to see the majority of the girls together. "Oh my god! Are we all gonna have a girls sleepover ever night!" She begins to jump in excitement. "Oh yay, I was never invited to one but I'm so excited to be in one, FINALEIGH!!!!! Who's my bedmate?!"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:18 pm

Devika, in some of her rarest moments, gave a warm, soothing smile. “Her most beautiful smile,” her father endearingly joked about with her as a child. Often in moments of comfort, she would often seem at peace.

She was not giving off that smile right now. That said, it was close enough.

Fifi was comforting, vibrant, and she had a lot of confidence to speak her mind, which are all things Devika seems to lack. She was trying to be open to getting to know anyone, but Fifi seemed a bit... home-y.

”Yes, my name’s Devika,” she politely offered her hand, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, too, Fifi.”
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:26 pm

As Rita offers Jamie to be her bunkmate, Fifi feels her heart drop a little. EVERYONE ONE had a bunkmate, except for her??? Oh no no! It would probably take Haleigh by surprise once she comes into the room and is instantly grabbed by Fifi who leads her over. "Hey hey!!!! Come and bunk with me sugah!!" She leads the new girl over to place her bag down. "I don't think we got the chance to properly meet, I'm Fifi! You said you was from Arizona, right??"

Afterwards, Fifi turns over to Devika and places her hands on her hips. "Nuh-uh, I don't do handshakes girl, come here." She pulls Devika into a heartfelt hug.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:35 pm

Haleigh was mesmerized by Fifi's pleasant voice, it was like a violin playing at a soft tone in an empty room.

She follows Fifi as she grabs  Haleigh by the hand and offers to be bedmates. "Thank you so much for the offer. We are going to be the best bedmates!" I promise I'll try not to be such a hassle, I tend to toss and turn a lot in my sleep..." she warns Fifi. "I hope that's okay with you!

She hugs Fifi tight around her arms and here's the rest of what Fifi has to say. "My name is Haleigh, but you can call me Lee for short. and Yes, I do live in Arizona, I'm so honored that you remembered! What about you, where do you live?"

(OFC: Okay, Im sorry to say I have to go now ;_; Sorry if i can't keep rping but I'll try my best this week if I get access to my labtop! If not, i'll see you all Friday!! c: )
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:37 pm

Devika was immediately taken aback. She wasn’t a hugger. She doesn’t even remembered being hugged since she graduated high school, and that’s when she was fourteen. She thought if anyone had touched her she would have jumped. She was right. Birdy taught her that, but to be hugged? She felt different. She felt a bit scared. Yet it was another reminder of how she was living with people again.she hesitated a while, but eventually returned the hug.

Noticing Haleigh, she gave a shy little wave to say hello. She felt awkward breaking the hug.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:07 am

As Birdy walks back into the room after a quick break in the diary room, she notices that there are more people than there were when she left. “Jeepers! Looks like we have a full house here, and an all ladies one too! Ohoho!” Birdy strolls over to her bed to join in on the conversation. “Oh my! What a lovely hug! Birdy smiles ever so pleasantly. “It’s so nice to see young people being so kind and loving.”
Then she looks at Jamie and Haleigh. “Oh my! I believe there are some gals I haven’t met yet!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds   Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1: The Claiming of the Beds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2