The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell

Go down 
+13
Nate
Kiki/Lolo
Fifi
Rita
Bertrand
Lacey
Narinder
J.C.
Nigel
Devika
Birdy
Chen
Val
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nigel

Nigel

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:18 pm

"Oh yeah, I'm 21 too, but my birthday is very near!" He smiles, and them.

"You know, I love aging, I just feel much more mature and independent every time my birthday passes. It's like a way to say you officially grew up! I mean you always growing up but, yeah, official things are just neater! Back home my boss used to sell soccer player stickers in his store before I joined in as a cashier and them, during my shift, I used the old printer in the staff's room to make a new sign for the store, without permission, about how these weren't just stickers. They were official stickers, and my boss kinda complained at me for doing things without his permission but when these kids saw how OFFICIAL they were, they started buying them much more! Sticker sales are like, one of the things that make most money in that store now, but my salary? Absolutely no changes."

"Oh, sorry, I talked way too much."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:21 pm

J.C. Laughs with Naz.

“I’m not sure you’re a fan but I’m sure we’ll get to know each other more during the game.” He looks over at Devika. “It’s okay. We all get nervous at times. Just need to take a deep breathe and one step at a time.”
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Bertrand was just nodding his head affably during Nigel's spiel about... soccer player stickers at a store? He was talking a lot but he wasn't going to judge since he was clearly excited. After all, if he wanted to be a therapist, he needed to be used to having to hear lots of words uttered by people.

"It's no problem. I see you're a very energetic person and a situation like this meeting total strangers will be responsible for the energy wanting to escape. That was an... interesting story. So you mentioned something about a boss. Do you still work for him?"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:27 pm

She nods, taking deep breaths and squeezing her wrist. Her little ticks are a bit weird, but they help her calm down. Then again, this is everything coming at her for the first time all over again. She does have a little right to be scared.

Devika softly smiles at Jerome, and glances towards Narinder. She seemed a bit... cold. Maybe a bit tough? Or was she just tired? Devika shifted between smiling and looking nonchalant in front of her. She has no idea how to interact. Devika is just hoping she doesn’t look stupid.

She’s definitely looking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:28 pm

"Yes I do!" He sighs. "He has a very heavy aura. And a very heavy belly, too!"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:30 pm

"Ruthless." Chen muttered under his breath at Nigel's comment on his employer.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:34 pm

Devika's awkwardness is so apparent to Narinder that it's actually starting to cause her secondhand embarrassment. She debates the awkwardness of letting her keep staring against the work it would take to have any sort of conversation.

On any other day, Naz's lethargy would emerge victorious, but she's in a social competition, and she supposes a little small talk probably won't kill her.

Probably.

She huffs air from her nostrils and makes eye contact with Devika. "Yo. You good?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:35 pm

He looks around. "So, you all excited to start this game?
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:37 pm

"I don't usually say this so this is special: Hell yes." Chen pumped his fist in the air.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:39 pm

Auras?

Bertrand scratched his head. "Auras? Do you deal with that kind of stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:39 pm

“Oh my, Are you good dear? You seem a bit tired!” Birdy looks at Narinder a bit concerned. Although she just met this crew, she cares very deeply about each one of them.
At JC’s question, Birdy pumps a fist in the air and cheers to signify that she is, indeed, pumped.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:41 pm

"Oh, I may be a cashier by night, but by the day, I'm tasked by the Gods to spread the spiritual message in this world!" He excitedly says. "I can read auras, yes, but that's only a single part of something bigger."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Naz swivels her head around. "Huh? Whazzat? Tired? Me? Nahhhh." The slightly slurred tone and the disjointedness of her thoughts indicate that she is, in fact, tired.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:42 pm

”Y-Yes! Yes. ... Yes.”

She’s floundering already.

”I’m good. Yes. Thank you. I just wanted to say...”

Wait. What did she want to say? She’s already built up silence between them because of her pausing for so long. Say something.

”It’s nice to meet you. I... I was going into health care, too. Actually. Surgeon.”

She turns to Birdy, who looks so ecstatic to play this game. She seems comforting. She smiles. She’s being polite. She’s being... social.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:45 pm

Lacey stares in fake awe as Nigel keeps on blabbering. She thinks to herself that this boy must be a crackhead.

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Monique-heart-gif-2

"How does one read an aura?" She asks seemingly interested.

Last edited by Lacey on Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Rita had decided to wait a moment before speaking up. She didn't want to overwhelm anyone, and she definitely needed to leave a good first impression.

"Wow, you all seem like such... interesting people! This is just so great, right?" She stands from where she was seated and gives a wide wave. "Hey hey! I'm positive I'll get to know you all better as the game goes on, but for now, I'm Rita! Here to re-pre-sent the moms of our society! So, how are we all? We doing good? We all pumped?
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:47 pm

If she didn't have resting two-hours-of-sleep-last-night face already, Narinder knows her face would fall further right now. That's freaking ironic, she wryly thinks to herself.

"Surgeon. Niiiiiiiiiice. That shit's lit."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

J.C. notices Lacey and turns to her.

"Lacey, right? Nice to meet you. I'm J.C." He offers her a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Lacey grabs JC's hand. "Pleasure's all mine, dude. By the looks of it you're somewhat of a celebrity already!" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:51 pm

"Oh, it's just something we master after a lot of training. And to train, you must first understand abstract concepts and how to exercise them! I wouldn't mind teaching you... Especially with this creative aura of yours, I sense your passion and I feel you employ it, both aesthetically and romantically! How wonderful!" He gazes weirdly at Lacey. "Oh, sorry, I shouldn't do it without your permission... But if you do let me do it, I can give you better details..."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:52 pm

J.C. laughs a little. "Well, playing in a stadium in front of thousands of fans can do that to a guy."
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:52 pm

“Oh!!” Birdy lets out a cheery, sing-songy cheer at Rita’s introduction and stands up as well. “It’s such a pleasure to meet you! I’m a mom too, eh! My dear husband, Alfred, and I had our dear daughter later in life, and I’m just so glad that we did at all! We were starting to think we would never have children. Being a mom is SO rewarding, eh? How many do you have? What are there names?”
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

”Yes, it is.”

This is so much.

”...So, do you enjoy nursing? Or nursing school, I mean.”
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Lacey smiles and nods while listening to Nigel. "Coolio, I'll take you up on that some time!" She laughs awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:54 pm

"Oh, you will love it. ~" He loves it when people actually try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next