The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell

Go down 
+13
Nate
Kiki/Lolo
Fifi
Rita
Bertrand
Lacey
Narinder
J.C.
Nigel
Devika
Birdy
Chen
Val
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:58 pm

"It's okay. Everyone here is a little eccentric. Just glad you came back." He smiles as he sits on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:59 pm

"Oh my god, I love hot topic. I'd like a band tee please. Thanks bud"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Mark whipped his head to look over a Nate. He took his hat and put it on his head. "MY DUDE! With a million bucks I can pay for anything!" He twisted the cap to the side. "SO! Who are you guys? I'm Mark! opp already said that. And I'm a drummer in my band Mad Melons!" He stared straight into a camera and screamed. "BUY OUR MEEEEERCH!!!!!" He throws a T-shirt at Kaden.

Last edited by Mark. on Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:01 pm

"I'm J.C. Wilkins. Yo."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:04 pm

Devika stumbles getting up, holding herself against the couch. This man was loud. Mark? Mark was loud. That was mortifying.

”I...” she hesitates. Please don’t yell at her again. “I’m Devika Khatri.”

She looks to Kaden and Nate, waving nervously. Tripping over a couch was their first impression.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Walking over to Devika, Rita puts a hand on her shoulder and leans in, examining her head.

"Oh my gosh are you alright? That look like it hurt! Do you need some ice? Or a lie down? Or something to drink? Or something to eat? Just let me know."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Devika’s initially caught off guard by Rita’s proactiveness and blushes out of embarrassment. She didn’t think people would be so... considerate.

”I think I’ll just sit down, thank you,” she smiles, playing with her hands as she sits on the couch, “Thank you, Rita.”

She wondered if she had gotten her name right. Devika had already learned so many names in whirlwind, she didn’t want to second guess.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:15 pm

J.C. decides to lean back on the couch and just wait out the wait before Val returns. He seems confident enough in all of this.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:15 pm

"YO!" He pointed some finger guns to J.C. Mark stomped over to Devika with his big spiky boots and smiled at her."You must be a fan if you're already falling for me!" He winked. He let out a hardy laugh! He threw her a band shirt as well. "I'mma bounce! Later nerds!" He ran out the living room to explore the rest of the house. He did not return Nate's hat.....
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:18 pm

J.C. just watches in a little confusion as Mark runs off. " ... Okay. Did not expect that."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Devika’s face was red with embarrassment, not only from Mark... screaming at her, but the winking, and now this... shirt? She glanced at Jerome with confusion.

What has she signed up for?
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:19 pm

While not entirely convinced, Rita smiles anyway, glad that she was able to leave a good impression.

"Devika, right? As long as you're good, it's good then." She clasps her hands together. "If you do need anything, just tell me! I'm always here to help."  
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:20 pm

"Sorry that happened to you, Devika. I'm sure he means well."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:22 pm

”No, no, I know he means well, I’m just... this is a lot.”
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Nate's hand instinctively flies to his head, and he briefly pats his scalp before lowering his arm. Surprisingly, he doesn't seem all that phased by this turn of events. "I'm probably gonna need that later," he calls after Mark, before turning to Devika. "You alright, girly? What a hell of an entrance that was. Nearly gave me a heart attack." He says this as if he gave any indication of it, though whether or not he's being serious is anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:24 pm

"You're not wrong. This is a lot at once."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:29 pm

While she acknowledges JC with a stilted smile and a nod, Devika seems a bit confused by Nate’s wording, at first. Compared to her, he seemed cool and collected. Focused. Not to say she herself couldn’t be calm, but here everything was so unlike everything she had seen before. That said, he was showing compassion. She nodded and smile slightly, “I’m just a bit too anxious for my own good, is all. I can be a but jumpy. Thank you, um... Nate?” She winced, “I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. Today has been a bit of a rush.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:30 pm

"A lot?" Rita chuckles, "Well maybe my experience as a parent has just made me used to it, but I'm sure people will settle in just dandy. Everyone's just excited to be here, I'm sure!
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 pm

He gives a thumbs up. "That sure is my name. There's no need to apologize, though - it's been a pretty long day, and it's only just started." He scratches his chin absentmindedly. "Sure started out weird, with all that talk of auras and whatnot."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:33 pm

"I mean, yeah. I'm excited to be here, Rita."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:36 pm

”Yes, that... that was a lot,” she almost seems to laugh a bit, but doesn’t want to come off rude, “I’m just a bit lost what to do now.”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:38 pm

"Relax until Val makes an announcement or something."
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:39 pm

"Oh, do you have a bunk yet Devika? I was about to head off, maybe we could go together?"
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Devika looks to Rita, a bit apologetic, “Oh, I could go with you. Sadly, Birdy already shared a bed with me. I could help you find one... if you want?”
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:47 pm

"Oh." Rita's smile drops, but only for a moment. "No, that's quite alright, I'm sure I can find one by myself!" Of course it would be Birdy. Could she really have beaten Rita to the punch of bunking with the helpless pity party that was Devika? It occurs to Rita as she leaves the living room that she's really going to have to step things up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next