The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell

Go down 
+13
Nate
Kiki/Lolo
Fifi
Rita
Bertrand
Lacey
Narinder
J.C.
Nigel
Devika
Birdy
Chen
Val
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Narinder

Narinder

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:58 pm

"Uh..." This shouldn't be as hard to answer as it's turning out to be, but Narinder hasn't operated at 100% in a while. She's used to it. "Yeah. Y'know. It's aight. It is what it is."

C'mon, Naz. Save this interaction.

"You wanna go pick out our beds or some junk like that?
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:58 pm

"O M G another mom? Wow I was certain I was going to be the only one! It's like we're taking over, haha!" Rita smiles, although her tone of voice indicates more mixed feelings. "Your dear husband, huh? ... I'm so happy for you! Being a mom really is so rewarding, you're so right! I have three kids, they're all going to be watching! Pheelyks is my eldest son, Khloeigh and Tiphaniee are my two daughters! I'm here to make them proud, haha!"
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:01 pm

Fifi smiles sweetly to her new family members. She's giddy with excitement, as everyone makes their way around the room introducing themselves. "HEY Y'ALL!!" she gets up when it's her turn, her volume maybe a bit louder than necessary.

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Giphy

"My name's Josephine Simmons, but everyone calls me Fifi back home! I'm from Cleveland, Mississippi, born 'n raised mm-hmm, yes ma'am!! I'm 23 years old, I'ma part time nanny, and I'ma a BIIIIG hugger, so just warnin' y'all ahead of time!"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 pm

Chen suddenly felt awkward with the 'aura' and 'mom' talk. "Narinder, I'll take you up on that offer. I wanna get the best spot early." Chen chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Devika immediately nods, “Yes. We can do that.” She noticed Chen had tried to take her on the offer. He seemed nice, but... a bit too strong. It made nervous.

Devika smiled sweetly towards Fifi, as her personality seemed very loud, but had a sense of understanding to it. She isn’t someone who is used to physical interaction, though. She would say something, but it wasn’t long before she stumbled out of the room with Narinder.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Lacey's eyes widen and she approaches Fifi. "Bring it in, sis! I'd never turn down a hug. Please fill the void my dad made when he left!" She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:06 pm

He overheard the talk about the picking of beds. "Yeah. We probably need to pick soon or something. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Narinder doesn't have the heart or the energy to tell Chen she wasn't talking to him.
"Aight, sick. I'm outtie."

And with that, the house's newest oddity wanders away from the living room, Chen and Devika in tow.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Birdy puts a hand on Rita’s shoulder, “I’m sure they will be so proud of you! Those are three beautiful names!” Birdy’s warm smile is genuine and sweet.

As Birdy notices Fifi’s introduction, she’s elated to here the last part and struts over to her and Lacey, “Well dear, I should warn you, that I’m a hugger too!” Birdy winks and laughs, “Ohohoho!”
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 pm

He notices Fifi's introduction. "Hey Fifi. I'm J.C."
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:12 pm

Rita winces a little, but keeps smiling. Is this 'Birdy' trying to upstage her? Being the sweet enthusiastic mom is her thing!

"Thank you! I really, truly appreciate it! I'm sure your kids are proud of you too!" She gets out as Birdy walks to talk to some of the others.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:15 pm

Kaden was zoning out a little sitting next to Lacey, looking at her boobs for a few second. He then shakes his head "Sup ya wankers! Just kidding, I'm sure y'all are lovely people. My name is Kaden Liom, you probably know me from across the pond. I have quite the reputation in Britain as an amazing swimmer"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:17 pm

"Swimmer? Not really into swimming as a sport but I do respect a fellow athlete" He shakes Kaden's hand. "J.C. Wilkins."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:21 pm

Lacey took notice of the sleazebag staring at her chest, but decided to brush it off. Instead she decided to be petty and put on a British accent she could imitate flawlessly.
"Really? I'm quite fond of swimming and I've never heard of you before, my good man."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:28 pm

Fifi yoinks Lacey into a tight squeeze, welcoming Birdy an anyone else who wanted to join in. It'll be a while before she lets go but in the meantime, she squeezes the hell out of them well grinning with glee. "Oooo, y'all are my new familyyyyyyyy!!!!" The excitement filling the room was super contagious.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Kaden laughs "I mean my football is different so I feel yah, but nice to meet you" he shakes his hand back he then looks over at Lacey "maybe you don't know the Essex pros, it's okay, you can learn."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:34 pm

"I mean, your country has a different meaning of football but it's all good. Anything to get the adrenaline up, if you catch my drift."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:37 pm

Nate originally meant to hang back and watch everyone else talk, but as his housemates began to expose themselves and their true natures, he realized that he could no longer blend into the shadows normally. No, he'd have to make an introduction - but judging by the things some of these people had said so far, he probably wouldn't need to make much of an effort to not stick out that much.

"Getting awfully handsy already, aren't we?" He finally rumbles, though it's unclear exactly to whom he's referring to. He pushes up the brim of his hat, exposing heavily-bagged eyes that sit awkwardly in the middle of his face. "Seems like this is gonna be a long couple 'a weeks already."

He shrugs. "Guess I should introduce myself, though. The name's Pickton - Nate, if you want to get personal. I'm a trucker from Nevada, though it don't matter much since I go everywhere. 'M thirty-eight, too, which may as well make me an old coot by this house's standards." He raises his gaze to meet the other contestants'. "'Sup."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Lacey started lowkey humming the We Are Family song by Sister Sledge as she was being lovingly suffocated by Fifi. "Oh, I'm gonna be rooting for this one when/if my time comes!"

Lacey rolls her eyes at Kaden. She has a feeling he won't be one of her favorite Houseguests.
"Mhmm, yeah, tubular. I'll go pick a bed now. Yeet~!" She exists the living room.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:51 pm

Bertrand had been sitting in his seat after hearing Nigel's... shoot, what word could he even use? Nigel was definitely... memorable. Thank God Lacey asked the question he had been asking in his own mind. It seemed like the strong conversation was lessening so he'd suppose he could claim a bed now.

He got up and said "Going to get a bed now folks if anyone doesn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Devika was not one to socialize quickly. She wasn’t even one to socialize. That said, she realized she had stumbled into walking with Narinder to grab a bed. She felt bad there were so many people she hadn’t spoken to yet, and decided to step back into the living room. She felt like she should say something, but all she could do was wave shyly.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:53 pm

Mark burst out of nearby closet slamming the door against the wall! "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He let out a deep throated scream and grabbed the nearest breakable thing and SMASHED IT AGAINST THE WALL! "Oh hey, I'm Mark!" He said casually.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:53 pm

J.C. notices Devika and approaches her.

"Hey Devika. Back already? A couple other new people showed up since you and the others went for beds." He definitely noticed Mark's loud entrance. "Hey Mark. I'm J.C."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Nate barely moves an inch when Mark enters the room. He just leans back on his chair and eyes the thing that Mark just broke - which happens to be a ceramic vase. "You reckon they're gonna make you pay for that?" He asks, letting the question hang in the air. "In any case, it might've been a waste. A bunch of folks have gone to claim beds."

Last edited by Nate on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:56 pm

Who would ever do this? Devika audibly gasped before stumbling backwards and falling over the couch. She held her head as she trembled like a leaf again.

Hearing Jerome’s words, she mumbled, “... I felt bad for leaving so early.”

She is the faint of heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Welcome To Hell   Week 1 - Welcome To Hell - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Welcome To Hell
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next